Chapter 8

Smut
_____________

Being Nash assistant has been one thing, i thought i knew everything about that woman, but pretending to be her girlfriend was another thing, it seemed like i was learning more about her, like the fact that she worked on a cattle farm, Kim never said anything about that, now i wanted to know more about her, beside the fact that she is a womanizer, a fact that i would remind her tonight knowing she would be going to have drinks with Ryker at a club that most likely had a stripper.

"Nash  remember this is a small town, please don't hook up with some girl at the club tonight, it's not going to look good tomorrow for these cover up" i whispered before leaving her with Ryker.

"Dear, i do know how to behave while drinking" she scoffed at me, i just looked at her then i felt my cousin's arm link with mine.

Oh god this is going to end badly, i thought to myself.

"Now give your girlfriend a goodbye kiss, you'll see her in a few hours" Yuri smirked

I looked over to my cousin then back to Nash  who kissed me first, i was just going to tell her to behave again. The kiss throw me off again, her lips tasted so sweet, when Nash pulled away my lips were parted slightly, eyes fluttered open a bit. She smirked as Yuri pulled me out of the spell Nash had put me under, when she tugged at my arm to leave.

"See you later darling" she called after me

Once at the bar, it didn't take me long to order a shot or two maybe three, i wanted to get this hole weekend over.

____________________

"Is the aunt always like that?" Nash asked Ryker

"She is the worst with Merida, because of the fact that she is gay, and because she wants Merida to be with Richard so don't take any offense there" Ryker patted Nash on the shoulder

"Do you know what happened between her and this Richard guy?" Nash  inquired

"Yeah he was abusive with her, he actually hit her once, but they broke up because he cheated on her, it was that day he hit her because he didn't want her to broke up with him" Ryker sighed remember that night, having to go and get Merida after she called Yuri "After that night, Merida packed her things and left to England" Ryker told Nash some of what had happened, though Nash wouldn't say this out loud, but she was happy that it ended up like that or she would never had Merida as her assistant, let alone that she had been falling for her now.

Nash only had a drink or two, she really wasn't in the mood to a party, once they got there. She really wanted to be with Merida, even when a pretty young thing started to hitting on her, she only pushed her away, which Ryker watched after Yuri remind him of who Nash was, he was quite impressed though he did do the brotherly thing and threatened Nash about hurting Merida, wether her feelings for her were true or not.

_________________

I found myself back at the hotel a little more drunk then i had planned, still coherent, but just drunk enough to enjoy doing something stupid.

Though by the time Nash would get back i would be asleep. As i walked into the room that i had been sharing with her, as i made it inside i was very shock to find Nash in the room, just freshly showered, still with the towel around her waist and drying her hair with another towel.

"How was your night darling?" she asked when she heard me come in.

"Im- you are back early" I stated, as my eyes traveled down her form "Why are you back?" I didn't want her to be there right now, let alone in a bra and towel