Chapter 12

Contains a litlle of smut
____________________

Looking at my calendar for my day, i had a meeting after lunch, Nash had a few phone meetings before that, which luckily for me, i really didn't have to be in her office for those. It gave me time i needed toget everything for Nash, like her dry cleaning, and set up the meeting room.

The walk to the dry cleaning wasn't far from the office, it was a beautiful sunny day, might as well enjoy it. My heels clacked along the cement as i went along, not paying attention to the car that slowed down, i had been more focused on my phone, messaging a possible new client for Nash, only looking up when i reached the door to the dry cleaners, briefly looking over my shoulder as a car squealed passed. Opening the door to the cleanesi was greeted by Paul, the owner of the place.

"Well Merida, you look lovely as ever" he flirted, as always, i didn't mind he was a harmless man

"Good morning, Paul" i beamed, as the man went to grab Nash's suits for me "How's your wife?" i asked

"Oh she is good, her knew man took her to the USA"he stated as he came back with the suits i came for, i chatted him up a bit before i left.

After making it back to the office with Nash's suit and a much needed round two of coffee.

"Miss Mills, someone is here to see you, i sent them up your desk" the receptionist bubble up when i walked through the revolving doors.

"Thank you" i sighed, i really didn't want to see Kim. As i made my way into the elevator, making to my floor, looking up at what i never thought i would see standing in my office, Richard.

"Hey babe" he purred as he walked towards me, his voice made me freeze in my place.

"What the hell are you doing here" i seethed, before he could touch me i pulled Nash's suit in front of me, pushing it at him as i evaded him, walking towards my desk "I'm fucking working and my girlfriend is in that room there, you need to leave now!" my voice became louder.

"Come on babe, i'm here to win you back, she can't make you happy, and you know that" he pleaded, i was starting to get pissed.

"Oh and you can? You can go to hell, go home, you don't belong here!" i hissed.

Not realizing Nash had stepped out, hearing me in distress. I felt Nash's hand on my elbow pulling me back, almost making me jump as i looked up at her.

"Why the bloody hell are you here? I thought i made it perfectly clear. She is mine. MY fiance! You need to leave before i have security come and toss you out like rubbish" Nash half shouted, walking closer to Richard, her fist clenched, i grab Nash's arm before she could go any further, both of them stared each other.

"Security is on there way" i held up my phone, that made Richard looking up at me, finally he got the hint and stocked off, not before glaring back at Nash.

This day was just not going to be my day, now that he showed up, watching Richard leave, Nash finally turned to me.

"I don't need you, to the rescue" i said crossing my arms over my chest in annoyance.

"Yes you do" Nash stated before picking up my office phone "Yes, i would like to make sure that man does not come into this building again, the is harassing Merida , his name is Richard Klein" Nash hissed, i wasn't sure who was more infuriating right now, i might end up bossless by the end of the day, Nash slammed my phone back on the receiver.

"How do you now is last name?"  that was what ended up slipping out of my mouth.

"Darling, does it really matter? I don't like the fact that he's here, in England" Nash grumbled, as she looked over at me, i look tense as i looked  at her, i wasn't happy about the fact that he was here, though i had a feeling that my aunt was involved. "I would like you to be careful going home, either have my sister or me take you home, please"