Chapter 14

Nash had me take her personal drive with i took to meet up with Kim for dinner, who actually didn't show up, which annoyed me a little, because i wanted to talk to her. I had decided that after my little stunt with Nash that i couldn't date Kim.

Kim was a nice girl, gorgeous and dear lord the muscles that she has, but she can't satisfy me, i tried to have feelings for her but i just couldn't, she should be the one i want, nice, sweet, not a womanizer, but no i had to choose Nash.

The SUV pulled up to the building my boss lived at, Nash's driver jumped out to open the door for me. With a heavy sigh i got out of the car.

"Miss mills is there anything else?" Nash's driver voice almost startled me.

"No, well can you just wait for me?"

" I will be waiting right here, miss" He smiled as i made my way inside, i really don't remember taking the elevator nor walking into Nash's place.

As i stepped out of the hallway the first thing i notice is that it looked like there was a photoshot set up, big light on tripod surrounded the large space, the second thing i notice, and tripped over, was a hot pink bra. Picking it up it was definitely not my size, looking around the floor there are articles of clothing scattered around, someone's panties laid over one of the paitings on the wall.

Walking towards the couch i heard a noise, it sounds like a very weak moan, then there was another, and another along with a giggle. The voices were quiet a bit different, but both female, looking over the couch, the scene that unfolded just shocked me. My eyes wide as i saw my girlfriend, Kim,entangled with two blond girls, one of them with oversize fake breasts spotted me, letting out a squeak trying to get modest suddently, se giggle and poitend at me.

"Kim, i didn't know we were going to have a foursome" She giggle a little to higher then i would've liked.

Kim looked up, her eyes landed on me, in horror, she jumped to her feet rushing over at me.

In a way i was a little relieved, because this just made everything easier, sure i was some what upset but i had no right to be, as i just did the same with her sister, Nash.

"Merida" she started saying...

Nash arrived out of nowhere, interruping Kim, standing between me and Kim, Nash tensed, pushing me a bit behind her, as the two girls stood to get a better look at was going on.

"You two need to get dressed and leave, now!" Nash seethed throw gritted teeth, towars the blondes, they gapped at the woman surely recognizing her "Go!" She yelled making me jump.

Both girls quickly gathered their clothes, i happened to been holding on one of theirs bra, i push my arm out holding the bra out for the girl to take it.

"Merida" Kim started to say my name again, before Nash held her fingers up unamused with her sister.

"Don't. Just don't Kim, don't act like this didn't just happen. You're still the same, and you wonder why all your girlfriends an to me. God, i thought that maybe, maybe me threating you, you would treat Merida better." Nash hissed, still keeping me behind her "But i see it's not the case" i couldn't believe what i was hearing.

"Nash" i spoke raising my hand up to set it on her shoulder, trying to calm her down, it's not like we weren't just doing the same in the office. "Nash, can i please talk to Kim.Alone." Nash turned to look at me, almost apologetic, she sighed but left.

It was quiet after Nash left.

"Merida I'm so sorry for what-"

"No" i said raising my hand to stop her from talking " Let's not do this ok?"

"Ok, so what-"

"I was sleeping with Nash, and i decided that it was time for telling you,so that's why i came here when i found you in that situation" i finally said it.

" You slept with Nash? Oh for fucks sake really? For how long?"

" Kim, that's not the point i-"

"HOW LONG MERIDA?"

"Since the wedding day..."

"Oh fuck me, how could you? Did you ever felt anything for me?"

"No, i didn't" I said, god this feels bad

"So you were using me? God, and i was feeling bad for cheating one you, you deserved it, every damm fuck"

"Kim i'm sorry i just-"

"Leave Merida, now"

"Please let me just-"

"LEAVE NOW!"

God i was feeling like shit, she didn't deserve any of this, and she is right i did deserve every fuck.

Making my way out of the penthouse i saw Nash waiting for me.

"Is everything ok Merida?" she asks

"Yes everything is fine, it's not like i just told your sister i was fucking you."

"What? Why would you do that?"

" Because i was tired Nash, tired, and she didn't deserve what i did to her."

"How did she react?"

"She gor mad, and with right, what i did was unbelivable"

Nash sigh

"Let me drive you home Merida" putting her arm around me she made her way with me to the garage.

____________
Hey guys. Sorry for the long take ahah i was kinda busy. Anyways i hope u enjoy and i will start publishing more chapters quickly:)