Chapter 10

A little bit of smut
__________________

"Please tell me that's you Nash" you hissed after you shrieked out when you felt arms wrap around your body holding your arms against you.

A soft kiss was placed on your neck, your body eased up as you felt long hair brush against your bare skin

"Expecting someone else?" Nash teased as she loosen her grip, letting you turn around in her arms, the first thing you noticed on her was her lips.

"Oh god Nash your lips" your hand reached up to touch her lips "It's bleeding, what happened, what did you do?" you were concerned, did Richard hurt her, you thought, knowing Richard e was always getting into fights.

"Ah, you should see him" she wiggle her eyebrows, as her lips found yours, they were a little sore but that wasn't stopping her from kissing you

Nash started walking you backwards, you felt the wood pillar against your back.

"Nash, really what happened? And i'm sorry i should have warned you about him" you said, while your tumb touched her swollen lip, Nash sighed

"He tried to jump me, but i had the upper hand, i know how to take of myself in a fight"

"But your lip" you sighed, you didn't want her to get into a fight with anyone, this was only to get your aunt off your back

"It's fine, only a minor split, it's not bleeding anymore, and to show you that my lips still work" she kissed you softly before she dropped to her knees

Pulling your dress over her head, you gasped at Nash's sudden movements, she pushed your legs open as she nestled in between your warm thighs

"My, my if i would have know sooner you weren't wearing any panties, i would have finger fucking you under the table infront of your aunt and Richard" she mumbled against your heated core.

Your eyes widened a bit, you really weren't sure if you wanted this or not but as soon as her tongue licked along your folds you though fuck this

"Nash we shou-" you trailed off when you felt her tongue again, this time wiggling itself in

"What was that love?" you fell her mumble against your clit "Are you sure you want to go back there? Cause right now you taste sweeter than that cake and wetter than the wine" she said

You moaned loudly when her lips pressed against your clit sucking hard, your left hand held on to the hook that was just above your head while the other one fell onto Nash's head, that was still under the fabric of your dress. Her hands dug into your thighs while her mouth and tongue worked your pussy over, you were never awere of prying eyes watching you mostly.

"Oh fuck Nash" you whimpered when her tongue dipped inside your core, while her nose rooted along your clit. Your legs started to shake and weaken "Nash, oh god, Nash i'm going to cum" you screamed out as your orgasm hit you hard, causing you to cum hard over her face.

"MmMm that's it cum for me, let it all out" Nash mumbled as she took all gave her.

After riding through your high, she pulled out from under you, licking her lips as she smooth out your dress, you could feel some of your juices run down your thighs

"Now love, do not clean yourself up, i want you to go through the rest of the night dripping wet from what my tongue did to you" she spoke rather loudly, but you didn't think anything of it as you were still trying to come down

What you didn't know as you walked of the barn, was that Nash had spotted Richard watching you both, Nash saw him before you walked in, he probably though he would get the drop on Nash, but once you walked in he hide. Oh yes, Nash knew what she was doing, the man was lucky that Nash didn't fuck you into oblivion right there, but she didn't want him to see your naked form, or what was hers.

The amount of skin that showed from your dress was still to much but Nash figured that she needed to prove her point, that you were no longer Richard's, not any man's for fact, you wre only Nash's. Now she only had to convince you to leave her sister.

The rest of the night had settled, your cousin had a long talk with your aunt about it being her wedding and to stop before she kicked her out. Nash may have tried a few times to sneak her fingers under your dress, trying to get to your needy core, but you wouldn't allow her. You managed to be to «tired» for Nash to have her way with you after the wedding when you both made it to the hotel, since you both had a early fligh to catch.

_____________

You slept through most of the fligh back to London, Nash on the other hand, was trying to find ways of getting you to join the mile high club, which you evaded by sleeping, and thanking god for jeans, the temptation was there but you needed to get that whole weekend out of your system and concentrate on work, that and the fact she still was your womanizer boss, let alone you just cheated on Kim with her sister.

Trying to justify that alone wasn't even easy, though Nash was still acting like the perfect girlfriend, even when you got off the plane, she took your bags and helped you in the car, it was nice though something she never has done before. It was quite on the car ride back to your place, before you spoke

"Nash" you sighed taking a deep breath, as she looked over to you, waiting for you to talk " I wanted to thank you for helping me out" you paused trying to think, it wasn't helping that her hand went to your knee when you start talking " Now that we are back we can't do this, it's not... we both know this isn't you, i'm still an employed, your assistant, let alone that i'm dating your sister, what happened over the weekend can't happen again, i'm sorry, but we need to focus on work" you kissed her cheek right before getting out of the car.

Nash followed you out of the car to the trunk, grabbing ahold of your elbow, she was about to say something until someone spoke

"Ah there she is, my beautiful girlfriend" Kim voice called over to you

Nash let her hands drop from you, as you started for your luggage, before you looked over to Kim, your eyes meet with Nash's, something in her eyes made you shiver

"Let me help you" Kim grab your bags making you break the eye contact with Nash "Sister hope you are ok. Where did you wonder off to? I stopped by the office when i got back from Canada" you though Nash had told Kim that she was going with you "Sister, what happened to your lip?Did harlot got a little rough?"

"I had a meeting to deal with, and no, it was nothing" Nash voice was cold, you don't know why but it made your chest ache hearing her sound like she was before "Miss Mills, i'll see you at the office"

Without another word Nash got back in the SUV and drove off

"How was your cousin's wedding?" Kim asked, putting her arm around your waist pulling you into her side

Shit

You weren't ready for this, what do you tell her, should you tell her about Nash?

"It was good, i'm happy to be home and snuggled up with you" you felt like the worst person in the world right there as you walked towards your flat building.

Maxine <3