Chapter 11

A little bit of smut
___________________

Kim loud snored as she laid her heavy naked from partly on top of me, as i laid there trying to find sleep.

It wasn't Kim snoring that had been keeping me awake at night since i got back a week ago, it had been like this for a week: Kim stayed with me and i fucked her senseless trying to get my boss and  that weekend out off my mind.

Each day seem to be harder to get off then the day before with Kim,to be honest with myself i felt horrible for fucking her sister, my boss. I thought about telling Kim, but then i remember what Kim told me, that she found the woman she was dating ended up in Nash's bed, and that thought made it worse for me, to the point that i felt dirty.

So i tried to make it up to Kim even if she didn't know my little secret, i like Kim really, her body is extremely appetizing, how she could just squeeze my body with her arms, but she couldn't get me to find my release sexually. Few nights i found myself not being able to get wet enough for her, that i had to imagine Nash's well skilled tongue fucking my cunt, to even get fucking wet.

After telling Nash that what we both did at my cousin's wedding couldn't happen again, i thought for sure she would go back to being her normal jackass self, but she never did, not around me at least. She had been working a lot more, it felt like she never went home at night, i also had avoid her advances on me, though she didn't try that much really, i could feel her staring at me though. Undressing me with her eyes, innocent or not so innocent touchs, she knew what she was doing  when her hand would brush along my ass, which made me instantly wet and a need for her, which i started to become ashamed, that what she could do to my traitorous body. My mind would drift to that night, her tongue fucked me at my cousin's wedding, how it excited me that i might get caught with her between my thights ravishing my pussy with her mouth, even the drunken night made me wanting more, wanting to know what she could do to me sober.

A quiet moan escape my lips as i laid there, wishing Kim was her sister, the pool between my thighs was overwelming, i need a sweet release. Sliding my hand, fingers delicately traced along my naked body, dipping down between wet folds, finding myself, swollen with a needy bud of nerves, moving my delicate fingers slowly along my sensitive clit, making my body twich with pleasure, inserting two fingers into my core. My tumb rubbed along my clit as my fingers moved in and out, another moaned left my lips, a little longer than the one before that, feeling myself getting  closer to my own release i worked  myself over faster.

Sleep was never found when i made it to work, nor did my much wanted and needed release, to say i was beyond frustrated , was an over statements of the year. Annoyed, cranky, and pissy was my mood, and it showed as i walked into the building, my once chipper self was long gone as i ignored everyone that tried saying hello to me. Making my way to the elevator, reaching my floor i stepped off, marching down the hallway ro my desk, i dropped my stuffs before i walked into Nash's office, before opening the door i took a deep breath, trying to calm myself, knowingshe would know something was off. When i walked in, Nash wasn't at her desk, which was odd, i turned to see the door to the washroom open, what caught my eyes was the  movement on the couch, turning my head i noticed my boss asleep on the couch.

Her long legs dangling overthe edge and onto the floor, her head was propped up on the armrest, using the jacket of her suit to make it somewhat comfortable, her tie was on the floor next to her shoes, her arms were resting across her chest, her long black hair was disheveled mess, her lips parted slightly softly breathing. The fact that she looked rather hot like that, and the way her soften cock even pocked up from her tight slacks, was making my mind drift, wanting more then to climb on top of her, fucking her right there, or kneelling down with my lips wrapped thightly around her cock sucking her awaked, it made me clenched my thighs together, feeling myself get aroused.

Fuck i thought remembering what i did this morning.

"Nash" i half yelled as i pushed her legs off the couch, almost making the woman fall to the floor "Get up" i stood by her feet, my hands on each side of my hips.

"Dammn it Merida! Could of just woke me up nicely?" she hissed as she stood up stretching, i had to avert my eyes while she did so.

"And how would've you wanted me to wake you?" I cocked my head, knowing that was a loaded question, but it fell from my lips.

Nash smirked, her tongue farted out wetting her lips, i looked down avoiding the lust that filled her eyes, she walked towards me

"Well you could of just sucked me off or rode me" Her voice darkened. I was about to take a step back not wanting her near me, as she read my mind, but when she reached out, she reached for her tea that i held in my hand."Or a nice kiss would of sufficed" She winked, as she walked over to her desk.

"In your dreams"I hissed in annoyance as i walked over to her closet, pulling stuff out for her.

"Hmmm, perhaps, but i do know how those lips of yours taste, and i don't mean the ones on that pretty little face of yours" She smirked, and i tensed up, my face turned crimson, luckily i was in her closet.

"Did you stay here all night again?" I said sternly, a bit of anger popped up, as i turn around.

"Perhaps. I had things to get done" Nash shrugged, as i handed her clothes to change in.

"Damm it Nash" I huffed "I'm your assistant, that is what i'm here for, to help you get whatever projects need to get done. You are going home tonight, sleep in your own bed, i'll stay here and work on the stuff."

"Darling you sound a bit pissy, everything all right at home with my sister?" Nash purred "is she taking care of you, where you really need it, sexually"Oh i wanted to smack that smug face of her. "Maybe you could just come home with me, and i can give you what you want, what you crave"

"I'm not even going to entertain that with an answer" I scoffed, as i walked out of her office throwing my hands in the air, not wanting to give her the satisfaction that is true.

"Oh come on love, you and i both know what you truly need" She yelled as the doors to her office shut.

I could heard the smirk through the door. I sat at my desk getting everything i needed, turning my computer on, grabbing my notebook from the drawer, i then put my purse in the same drawe, not before i pulled my phone out, i shoot a quick text to Kim, i knew today was going to be a long day.

____________________

Sorry for taking so long to update darlings, school is literally taking my sleep so yeah
Max <3