01

"You are my favorite dirty thought"
-

"You are my favorite dirty thought"-

Valentina POV

I groaned getting up, throwing my legs over the side of the bed. I sat there for a few minutes getting my self together before going to the bathroom. I was still pretty sore from last night events.

My best friend and I decided to go celebrate about me getting my new job. I was going to be the assistant for someone I've never met. The site did not give the name of the person or the gender to begin with.

Talk about being private

All I know is that I'll be working as an assistant at De Luca's Cooperation. It's the biggest cooperation with the owner being the most powerful person in the world.

Yet I still don't know who they are

My best friend Sophia and I went out to a club mystic to celebrate. It was supposed to be me, her and my boyfriend of four years Dylan but somehow something came up and he couldn't make it, it's always the same excuses 'something came up, raincheck, I was busy' and all that bullshit.

Dylan and I have been together since we were in high school but we were on and off then. At first our relationship was going great but somehow things began to go down hill. He hasn't been around much, he stays out late, sometimes he hardly texts and don't even get me started on the sex. I would be lying if I said I didn't love Lucas because he's my everything.

He's basically my high school sweetheart

Last night we had a few drinks at the club, I was tipsy and enjoying myself with my best friend. We were on the dance floor turning it up when suddenly someone had approached me from behind, wrapping their arms around me and started to move along to the music with me. I was far too in the moment to even care who they were but the way their body felt against mine, the way their arms wrapped around my body and their smell was far too intoxicating that sent me to another dimension.

Maybe it was the alcohol in my system but it felt different

One minute we were dancing and they whispered in my ear "I'd love if could you show me more of these moves and put them to work" the next thing know I was that was in a hotel room having the orgasms of my life. The way their arms roam around my body, the way their lips caress each and every body part, the way they used their tongue to explore my body. The most important thing was the way they filled me up, their dick was thick and huge probably eleven inches hard with a curve hitting all the right places. I could feel it in my stomach having me speaking Spanish that's how you know it was out of the world.

The sex was incredibly, I couldn't tell you how many times I came in one night. I lost count after fifth one because my mind became fuzzy and my wasn't mine again. It's like after each orgasm I kept crazing for more. They even made me squirt which was a first, my body was completely theirs and I wasn't even complaining