02

"Tease me before you please me"
-

"Tease me before you please me"-

Valentina POV

I was really excited for today that I arrived thirty minutes early. I mean who even gets excited about work that even they reach extra early.

It's like a kid going on a field trip.Laying out clothes and shoes probably sleep beside them

Or going to the airport arriving six hours before the flight

When I woke up this morning, I woke up to an empty bed Dylan was no where to be found or seen. This has been happening recently and I try not to think anything of it, maybe he just has to reach work early.

I was currently waiting outside the in hall to meet this person who I would be working for. I was wearing a black pencil skirt that fitted perfectly, hugging my curves and I also wore a long sleeve white button up shirt with the first two buttons open and I wore my black heels. I did light makeup today and added a small chain, earrings and my gold watch.

I sat down with my legs crossed at the ankles, tapping my fingers against my thigh and singing a song in my head to pass the time.

I felt my phone vibrating in my bag, I reached in pulling it out to see that I got two new messages. I unlock my phone going to my messages.

Bestiewestie: Goodluck today, just remember you the baddest bitch in that building and I love you.

I laugh shaking my head at the message Soph sent me. I can always count on my best to support me in whatever I do no matter the circumstances. I decided to reply to her message.

Me: Lol thanks babe and I love you too

I closed out Soph going to the next message seeing that it was from Dylan.

Dylan: Hey babe sorry I had to leave early this morning. Boss called and asked if I could come in anyways all the best today. I love you and can't wait to see you later.

Me: Hey it's okay. I love you too and I can't wait to see you as well.

I closed out my messages, I scrolled through social media and like a couple pictures before closing my phone and putting it back into my bag.

"Hello you must be Valentina" A nice short lady walked up to me smiling

"Hi yes that's me" I stood up smiling

"Great I'm Jessica" she her held hand out

"Nice to meet you Jessica" I shook her hand

"So you must be the new assistant that's replacing me" she smiled

Well damn

Here I am smiling in the face of the woman who's job will be taking, talk about fucked up universe.