07

"Nice pants. Can I test the zipper?"
-

 Can I test the zipper?"-

Valentina POV

Same old same old, Dylan keeps coming home late and leaving early. It has become such a regular, that I became used to it and not let it phase me honestly.

The night De Luca came over and left, Dylan came home and a hour or two later. He was kind of pissed of but he didn't tell me what it was. I tried getting him to tell me but he didn't budge, so I left it alone.

Anyways I still haven't gave De Luca the time of day. She has been trying hella hard to get my attention or get me to talk to her. She send flowers to me every day but unknown like I don't know it's her.

In all honesty I feel like I'm hurting myself more at this than I'm hurting her. I thought this would be beneficial to me but it's not. I want to cave so bad give in to it but I try to compose myself the best I can.

I had just finished printing a document De Luca wanted me to look over and type up. I got the papers out the printer placing them in the folder. I made way out the room, walking down the hall to De Luca's office.

I knocked on the door a few times, waiting for a response to come in. It felt like I was standing there forever waiting until the door open revealing a woman I've never seen before.

"Hello" she said walking out the office closing the door behind her

I nodded my head opening the door stepping inside the office closing the door behind me. I walked in seeing De Luca fixing her pants, I instantly felt something tugged at my heart.

I know I've said that I don't want De Luca and I'm in a relationship but this just felt different and I don't understand or know why.

The woman that left was beyond gorgeous and she had the body of a goodness. She was perfect in every way possible.

I'm not going to be bitter bitch and say she wasn't good looking. I know when to give another female her props, when another female is just as bad.

A million scenarios started going through my head, was De Luca with her, were they having sex before I interrupted, so many different thoughts.

"Hello bellissima" De Luca smiled looking up at me

"Here's the document you wanted" I walked over to her desk resting the folder down

"How are you" she asked

"Is there anything else you need" I asked with a slight attitude

"You" she smiled "I've told you so many times"

"Your little girlfriend might still be at the door don't let her hear you" I said

"Are you jealous" she laughed