06

"Slut me out"
-

"Slut me out"-

De Luca POV

"Can we talk" I asked Valentina as she walked into the office closing the door behind her

I took the time to take her in as she walked over to my desk. She was stunning as always, she was breathtaking. She had curves in all the right places and her clothes fitted perfectly.

The way she walk would catch the attention of everyone in the room. She had all my attention, it was all about her when she steps into a room.

"Is it about business" she rested a few documents on my desk

I leaned back in my chair, resting my arms behind my head "No it's not" I stared into her eyes

"Then I don't want to hear it" she said

Valentina hasn't spoken to me in a week unless it was business related. She doesn't even make eye contact with me anymore. She would be giving me the cold shoulder unless we were in a room of people for business purposes, even then she would be a little cold and distant.

The day that guy came to the office who she claimed is her boyfriend, she's been acting different. I had texted her to come to my office because I wanted to speak to her but she didn't show up and I didn't see her for the rest of the day.

I had decided to text her in the night to see what was up. When she said what she had to I was confused honestly. I get that I am her boss but I didn't have a problem with what we were doing and it seemed like she didn't have a problem either. So her saying all of that about me making her uncomfortable and stuff like that caught me off guard.

The next morning I had came to working wanting to talk to her, find out what's happening and where all of this was coming from but she completely ignored me. She didn't talk to me or even look at me.

Here we are now a week later and it's the same thing. I've been trying to get her to speak other than business wise but she won't.

Honestly her been this defiant is definitely a turn on, makes me want to tie her up and teach her a lesson or two.

"What did I do bellissima"

"Deja de hablarme, dejame sola" she said

"No I won't"

She looked at me shocked that I understood what she was saying. Yeah I know to speak many different languages, seeing as I do business with many different people from many different countries.

"Do you need anything else" she asked

"Yeah" I nodded leaning forward resting my elbows on the desk lacing my fingers together and resting my head on my hand

"What do you need"

"You" I smiled tucking my bottom lip between my teeth

"Goodbye De Luca" she rolled her eyes turning around, walking over to the door