03

"Match my nasty or be nastier than me"
-

"Match my nasty or be nastier than me"-

Valentina POV

"Here are the documents you asked me to look over" I walked into De Luca's office closing the door behind me

She pushed her chair back a bit crossing her leg over the other, leaning back smiling with her hand behind her head.

"How do you like working here so far" she asked tilting head to right as she used her eyes to rake over my body drinking me in.

She needs to stop doing that

I sighed squeezing my legs together. Why that does she make me feel this way I mean she is my boss but for some reason I can't help but to give in.

"It's been great so far" I smiled walking to her desk resting the documents down

It's only been a week so far and it's been good. I haven't really been in any encounters with my coworkers yet. Everyone here seems really nice and friendly.

I like how the work place is, it gives a sense of home. There's a lot of things here to benefit the workers that we don't even have to leave the building to get anything at all.

"Thats good to hear Ms. Gonzalez" she stood from her chair

She walked around her desk coming towards me. She stood in front of me taking a step closer causing me to take a step back making me bump into the desk.

"You look great today Valentina" she stood between my legs

She smells so good

It's intoxicating

"Thank you" I mumbled

I felt as she placed her hand between my thighs under my skirt rubbing her hand up and down.

I could feel my body heating up and the goosebumps forming against my skin due to her touch.

I sighed leaning my head back with my eyes closed feeling my body giving in to her touch.

She moved her hand closer, trailing it against my vagina through my underwear. I felt my body getting hot and my sex getting wetter.

She placed her her lips to my neck, placing kisses against it. She used her free hand to squeeze my breast through my clothes.

"Shiiit" I moaned

She pinched my vagina through my lace underwear sending a wave a pleasure throughout my body, making me more wet than I was before.

There was a knock at the door, De Luca was too focus on what she was doing that she didn't hear it.

"De Luca" I breathe out

"Hmm" she hummed against my skin intensifying the pleasure

"There's someone at the door" I tried to push her off but she barely move