Chapter 1

Boun's POV

 I am sitting in my cabin. I am so busy today. I had three meetings back to back. Now I am going to throw the files prepared by different departments. Nowadays, I am very stressed because I am still not able to find my mate. Because of stressing too much, my head has started to hurt. One day due to much stress, I almost fainted.

I was remembering those days when Suddenly someone barged into my cabin without knocking. I was about to growl at the person who just entered but he interrupted saying' Boun, it is me. Kao, your younger brother. I have found you a full body check-up doctor. He is a new doctor so maybe it helps him also'. I nodded and asked for his contact number. '83567*****' Kao replied and went outside.

I sighed and lay back on my swirl chair. Being the next alpha king, I need to find my mate soon. My mate will not only be the queen of the pack but also their upcoming luna. My mate will also be bringing up the next-generation alpha king and my heir.

It is not that I want my mate just for bringing an heir but my mate is also my other half. Without my mate, soon I will start to lose my temper. My temper and anger can only be controlled by my mate. The scent of our mate can make us drastically gain back our temper and be less angry. It is also believed that a mate can make a werewolf sweeter and heartier. The whole mate thing itself is blissful.

We spent half of our lives finding our mate and the other half spending it with them. I remember that we used to pray to Moon Goddess to give us a good mate. We used to offer so many sweets, fruits, and flowers as offering to Moon Goddes. It is said that Moon Goddess gives us a good and sweet mate if we worship her once every year.

I kept thinking about the whole mating thing that Moon Goddess has created. The whole love that we worship for only one person. The person we wait for, for half of our life. And I do not remember how I slept thinking about this mate thing. AHHHH.....I even see the mating ceremonies in my dreamland. OH, God, please help me. Find me, my mate, before I die.