Chapter 4

'I have not mated till now. I just found my mate today and seems like he does not know that I am his mate' Boun replied.

'Umm, will you mind if I ask who is your mate?' Prem asked. Boun just smirked as his gaze fell down on his lap. His mate is so innocent that he does not even know that the person he is so curious of is he, himself.  

Being a werewolf, he can Boun can very well read prem's mind and tell that his mate is jealous of himself. Well, his mate is cute. Boun wanted to tell prem that he was his mate but that would create a problem and prem might reject him because of the sudden piece of news.

'He is very innocent and cute and sometimes he gets jealous of himself' Boun replied Prem as he wanted to tell him directly that his mate is none other than Prem himself. 

'Then your mate is very cute Boun? But who is he? Prem asked as he looked confused and not able to figure out Boun's mate which is he himself...

Well, Boun did want to keep more suspense but he did want to shock his mate.

'My mate is very cute and a little handsome. Do you wanna meet him?' Boun said as he searched for the answer in prem's eyes. The doctor's eyes sparkled as he nodded happily.

Boun smiled as he opened his phone switching on his camera, as lent the phone to the latter. Prem looked confused as his eyebrows creased together, why had boun switched on the camera? I want to see his mate, not myself  Prem thought as he looked back at the elder.

'Confused?' Boun said to which prem replied with a small yes. 

'My mate is the person you see in the camera' Boun replied taking prem's hands in his own. He very well knew that the omega will be in a little shock and might take either positive or negative steps. If by chance he takes a negative step and rejects Boun, it can cost Boun his life. 

While Prem looked disbelieved by the sudden piece of news. He was the mate of an alpha, The Alpha king himself on which every girl crushes. Prem's hands turned sweaty as his heart raced at twice the speed. But deep inside he knew that whatever happens, he will want to be the mighty alphas mate. So he clutched to Boun's hands, as he looked up and smiled at the alpha..........💖