Chapter 11

(A/N: From here the new character has come.)

A 35-year-old rich woman told her 7- year old child about the love story of two mates who loved each other and In between the child asks for the meaning of "Mated".

The boy was apparently listening to the story attentively so that he could tell his Lil friend about it too.

********

Three-years old Win drank water as tears fell down his face without the name of the stop. He dreamt of two boys who were saying some things as "wuv-wuv", something which his parents always say before they go to the office.

He was watching cartoons when he fell asleep. Something he normally does but today was different, some dreams of two people, two boys. What was wrong with it? Nothing, he just cried.

Now he feels like he misses someone, maybe he misses his parents. He told his nanny to dial his mawa's phone. He talked to her for 10 good minutes before she went for a meeting but little Wat just could not come over that feeling of missing someone.

Little kiddo just shrugged the thoughts and sat on the couch as he chewed on macrons that his nanny got.

********

Five-year-old Win sat in front of the doctor as he held his mawa's hand.

Scared that the doctor would give him the injection, he scooted deep in his small chair trying his best to lure the doctor to not inject him.

But the Doctor had plans to tell something else.

"Miss Guntachai, I suspect like maybe your kiddo has something different. I am a specialist in the brain but his case is a little different. I suggest you get him checked at a Hypnotherapist. Not like I am saying that your kiddo has brain probs but, I guess, no I suspect that maybe he has memories from his last life still triggering him."

She concluded making Little Win's mawa smile.

Kiddo has probs from last life. Maybe I should get that checked.