Chapter 23

While the bunny laughed and said "This is what you get for waking me at midnight for just knowing our story, hubby" To which I rolled my eyes and secretly smiled.

'You are my home, you know." He said as he left a sleepy yawn.

"Oh~That was just a Dream?" Win inquired and then furrowed his brows in confusion.

"Yup, it is confusing right. Often, it's me who gets dreams bout Win." Team said, softly while massaging into Win's locks.

"Hmm." Win hummed and stole a silent peck from Team, smiling secretly at Tine's shocked blushy face.

It's has been 10 months since they discovered that they are mates from past life and this life and maybe would be bonded in the life ahead. After talking to the elderly of the pack, they came to know that their wolves from the last life, that is wolves of Boun and Prem had reincarnated and mated again in Win and Team's body. With this, it was their wolves remembering the past and they could also see it.

Team and Win had already mated a month ago and are at the moment processing to make tons of kids. As always, Win has promised Team to be with him as his shadow and to love him till eternity and stay with him until death parts them.

As the Luna of the pack, Team also promised to love Sarawat to moon and back and to support him no matter what. He had further promised to love each and every member of the pack equally and be there for them in the bad and good moments of life.

Autumn and Summer, Win's mother's had happily blessed the couple with a happy and sweet life ahead.

Everyday, both of them prat to moon goddess to keep them bound and safe from problems and not to let them end up like BounPrem. Sometimes, WinTeam visits BounPrem and little unborn lighty's tomb and sit there for hours chatting to themselves and telling late couple about how life is going on and how they miss BounPrem.

Sometimes they would bake around together, silently remembering the vivid past. Just like PremTeam also loves to eat red velvet pastries and Winbeing a sap in love with his mate, would make sure to get the doctor a piece or two of the famous pastry twice a week. Even if Win crazily showers his love over Team, he makes sure for Team to be in limits when it comes to food cause his baby boy does not like to be seen fat as mention by Team.

Whereas Teamis no less when it comes to showering of love, everyday Team makes sure to visit Win for half an hour and feed him homemade healthy food with a extra ingredient~LOVE~.

As it goes on,

"Not so long ago, I was so lost and alone and then you came, now I am at home, with my home"♡Win♡

"Congratulations, You are the sole winner of heart."♡Team♡

((Well, Well. We have completed the story here. So, Let's meet each other in epilogue.♡))