Chapter 20

On the other hand, Win sat there in the daze of what had happened. The fluffy boy looked like someone he knew, Prem probably. Win could not come to the decision of whether his hunch was right or not.

This is the first-ever time he felt someone similar to Prem and looking at the Orthodox doctor, no no, Osteopathic Doctor he means, osteopathic Doctor looked cute actually but he was wearing scent blocker so it was difficult to tell if he was Win's mate-y or not.

*******

Win sat in front of Team as he kept looking at his ebony hair and doe eyes which kept reminding him ofPrem time and again. He just could not keep his gaze on the documents in his hands. All the thoughts kept rushing in and out of him.

Whether Team is Prem? Why does it feel like history repeating and him meeting Prem again as in form of Team? Why does it seems like they are again meeting each other after a long gap?

Team who noticed Win boring his eyes onto him, looked at him, then slightly being embarrassed and lightly waving his hand in front of Win.

With a Hand moving in front of him, he was remembered how the hypnotherapist would move the clock in front of him making him almost go unconscious with his eyes open.

The hand moving in front of him, suddenly moved a little faster making his trails of thought come to an end.

"Uhh. Sorry, Mr. Prem." Win said in hasty as he scanned through the content of the document while Team sat on his chair nearly frozen.

"I am sorry Sir. My name is Team." Team corrected Win making the alpha gaze up at him instantly before flashing a serious apologizing face and going back to the content.

Team sat there looking at Win's action while his thoughts went down to the memory lane.

I wish I was Prem so that I could also get tender love from my mate unlike now when I cannot find him.