Chapter 19🔞

"Thank Good God." He whispered to no one and searched for the heat controllers.

On the other hand, Win sat there in the daze of what had happened. The fluffy boy looked like someone he knew, Prem probably. Win could not come to the decision of whether his hunch was right or not. This is the first-ever time he felt someone similar to Prem and looking at the Orthodox doctor, no no, Osteopathic Doctor he means, osteopathic Doctor looked cute actually but he was wearing scent blocker so it was difficult to tell if he was Win's mate-y or not.

***********

He felt him slip down the bed. The bed was not even that bad, it was fine enough for him to pound inside the beauty that sat in front of him. While Prem had unfastened Boun's pants, eased his briefs over his hips, and brushed the length in his palm before taking him in his mouth. He sighed, eyes shut, thinking about how unbelievably good it felt, when the Prem gave a throaty moan, then rolled his mouth from base to tip.

Boun does not remember how they ended up here, but he slightly remembers coming here to celebrate him becoming a dad. As for Prem, he looked desperate and sick, not that he was not but Bright looked more desperate.

Never had he seen a beautiful man in his life before and ever thought that the beautiful man would turn out to be his husband.

He looked down and saw how the beautiful man had his eyes open, locked on his, as he opened his mouth as much as could swallow the length, hollowed his cheeks making Boun moan into the intended air.

"Argh..nghh" He moaned as he felt himself getting close to his release.

Pulling Prem up so they were face-to-face again, he kissed him while he slid his hands between his soft long legs, positioning his fingers and thumb right here he could grunt and he was right. Except for the fact that Prem had guided him in between. He was not a first-timer and just could come to know where to do and where not.

But they can figure it out together, how to make him come. He nuzzled against Prem, his lips on his long sexy neck, nibbling and kissing till Prem's earlobe, where he felt tickled.

"Ooh," The boy lying on the bed whispered. "Ooh! Oh, oh, oh," he mumbled again, unable to control the feeling, as the other man worked his fingers against the slick hole. He watched Prem squeezing his eyes shut as he touched his thighs against his wrist and quivered his hips up, once, twice, three times before he froze all over, all the muscles in his thighs, belly and bottom tense and quivering, and he felt his contract against his fingers.

Before Prem could even recover, he'd rolled him onto his back and slipped inside him. As if, he was not hurt, Prem tried his best the thrust back letting the length seep deep inside him. After the first thrust he had to hold still, knowing that if he kept moving, if he gave himself up to the exquisite tightness, the heat, he would explode, explode from just the heat. He wanted the beauty to come at least once more, with him, while he was inside him and he didn't want the cutie pie to be hurt also cause maybe it was his first also.

"It's not a race," Prem mumbled trying to keep up with Boun. But he wanted it to be good that night. He wanted everything to be good until the morning until they part ways to their own work places.

He reached down and stroked his sweet cheek, then his silky hair.

"Oh, God," He whispered, swiveling his hips in a way he knew would send him right over the edge. the touch of those long fingers in his scalp made Prem just come at the spot.

He slipped inside Prem once again. He gasped and shut his doe eyes, and then neither of them spoke. He had one hand on his shoulder, the other slowly stroking his back, from the nape of his neck to the base of his spine.

"You feel so good," Prem whispered and that's when the CEO could not hold back any longer. He plunged inside Prem, deep into that maddening clutch, that heat. Prem moaned, his hands locked onto the CEO's shoulders, his breath against his face, his voice in his ear, urging him on.

"Oh, baby," Boun gasped as the beauty put his lips against his ear, whispering "harder and harder" over and over, like a chant, or a song, or a prayer.

That's when he came busting into Prem while the beauty's eyes rolled back as he also came all along. Both heaved breathes in and out as Boun fell onto Prem. The top just could not contain himself after this. So much of pleasure in the pit of his stomach. He stayed in the beauty and snuggled into his neck, as they fell into the dreamland, not caring about the world.

The baby-making ceremony was long done already. The baby was there to witness the love of his parents but He could never see the world, that was his fate. He could only enjoy his life for a little more until The end procides to three of them.