Chapter 10

"Uh huh. I clicked them because I wanted to see you when I wake up in the morning."

Boun said looking at him.

Prem who was about to tease again looked at him suddenly.

"You want to see me every day?" Prem asked as he flushed red just like Boun.

Love saps. We look like Love sap.

Boun said as he smiled at Prem.

"Why can't I see my Mate when I wake up every morning and sleep every night. You know, Your face just makes my day." Boun said as he hugged Prem lightly making the Omega smile.

"But you never in a time have proposed. Let alone propose you never said I love you." Prem said and pouted sadly looking at Boun.

"Ehh. Even you could do propose me. Why did you not do that?" Boun countered back as he looked at Prem while wiggling his eyebrows.

"You are bad," Prem yelled and then went to sit on the bed.

Sitting in the middle of the bed, he ignored Boun like the alpha is invisible.

"Yaah. You are sitting on the bad person's bed." Boun said as he tried o divert Prem's attention towards himself.

But the omega being feisty and stubborn, did not even look at him.

" Ok listen here pup. I love you." Boun said making Prem look at him.

"..." Prem spoke nothing but kept looking into Boun's eyyes as if confirming it.

Boun, again said.

"I had decided to ask you out yesterday but you were busy, so I was going to do it today but guess my pup is to eager."

He finished and smiled at Prem's blushed cheeks.

"'Little Pup. You know you are the sunshine of my life. Without you, my life was full of darkness. I missed you so much. Each day was so difficult to pass, each day I looked towards the moon and I saw your beautiful face, Each day I missed you more. Each day I felt guilty for leaving you at the company alone. I love you with my heart. Each cell in my heart is engraved by your name Now that you are here in my arms, I want to ask that will you do the honor of marrying me and be my Luna?'

Prem was dumbstruck by the sudden confession. He could not comprehend what Boun had just said.

He teared up as he replied.

" Yes, I would marry you and be your luna forever. I would accompany you till my last breath. I will always stay by your side and make you my alpha."

Boun smiled as he leaned forward caressing his little cute pup's cheeks before gently kissing him. Now that they have found each other, no one can separate them, no one will separate them.

****