1.

Felix's pov

What a beautiful morning! Not! What the hell is wrong with me?!! I internally scream as I bang my head against my locker multiple times. 

As I was drowning in my self misery suddenly I feel a something soft on my forehead. I stop and look at the hand. I trace the hand towards the owner and I can see that it's Hannie's hand. 

"Hannie!!!" I wailed out as I tackle him into a hug. Both of us fall to the ground with my head burry in his neck. I can hear he groan in pain. 

"What's wrong Lixxie? Why are you banging your head against the locker?" he asks as he gently run his fingers into my hair. 

I whine into his neck. 

"Hey, you do know you can tell me anything right?" he said as he put my face in both of his hands and look directly into my eyes. 

I pout but still nod my head. 

"Well..." I was about to continue when someone interrupt me.

"Felix hyung, what are you doing with Hannie hyung on the ground?" I can hear someone said. 

Both of us look up and can see both Innie and Minnie look at us in worry. 

"Innie! Minnie!" I wail out and tackle both of them to the ground just like how I did to Hannie. 

"Ouch!" both of them yelp. 

"Ok hyung, what's wrong?" Innie asks as he rub his head in pain. 

I look up at both of them with teary eyes. I can see their eyes both widen in shock. They look at Hannie in help. Hannie carefully help me to stand up. 

"Ok tell us Lixxie. What's wrong?" he asks after all of us stand up already. 

I put my head down. "Well... They're back.." I mumble out but they all can hear me. 

"Who?" they asks in worry. 

"My family.." I said in sadness. 

Suddenly I was engulf into a hug by them. 

"Aww... Lixxie are you ok?" They asks me. 

"They throw me out from my own house. They said that it was theirs as I was too young to have my own place without a parental supervision and they kick me out from my own house! They even throw out all of my clothes and belonging outside of my house!" I cry out to them.

"Hey Lixxie, it's ok. You can live with me. I have a spare bedroom in my apartment and my parents adore you so much. It won't be a big deal ok?" Hannie said as he wipe my tears away. 

"Really? But won't it be a bother to you?" I asks in hiccup.

He shake his head. "No it won't. My parents will help in hiding you from them ok?" He said to me as he pull me into a hug again. I nod my head. 

"And if you need anything, you can give both of us a call. Because mom and dad are away again and they always asks about you after they found out about your family situation." Minnie said as he pull Innie towards me in to a group hug. 

"Thank you guys! I know I can count on you guys." I said as I manage to give a smile to them. 

After that we can hear the bell rings. 

"Well, we can continue this discussion later ok? Let's go to class first and meet at lunch ok?" Hannie said. All of us agree. Both me and Hannie walk towards our class as Innie and Minnie walk to theirs. 

As we were having a light conversation, we walk into the class and can see that the sitting already been changed. 

Both of us look at one and another in confusion.