8.

Minho's pov

I just can't wrap my head around what my Hansung just said.

"M... my parents...? They did all that to Hansungie...?" I said to myself.

I don't even know how long it has been since I'm in the car. I turn to look at Hansung when I can see that it's empty. My eyes widen in shock. I was about to freak out when I just thought that he just went upstairs first.

I end up going up alone. I try to sort out the things that I heard from Hansungie.

"If that was true... then he had been suffering for so long and I just didn't realize it...?" I ask myself. At that thought it just fill me with rage.

'How can I be so stupid?! I recognize him but why didn't I made the first move to greet him?! All of this won't be happening if I opened my eyes... right...?' I thought to myself, and I can hear the ding of the elevator. I step out and walk through the door of Hansungie's house.

I walk into the living room, and I can only see Seungmin with Jeongin, Changbin and Chan hyung.

'Where's Hansungie?' I thought to myself.

"Where's Hansung?" I ask.

"He was with you right?" Chan hyung said in confusion.

"No, after we talk, he got out first." I said in confuse.

"Maybe he went to get some fresh air?" Changbin hyung said.

"Did he tell you anything?" I turn and ask to both Seungmin and Jeongin in worry.

Both look at each other.

"No, he didn't." they replied. Suddenly panic and dread wash over me before I bolt out from the house.

'Where are you Hansungie?!' I thought as I run down the stairs in panic

When I arrive downstairs, I turn on my phone and locate where is Hansungie's phone at.

Yes, I did put some tracker on him. In his personal belonging and clothes.

No, not only me. All of them did it too.

When I locate where the phone is located, I quickly run to the place. I did run into some people, but I just ignore them when they glare at me and yell at me for running into them.

My top priority is my Hansungie!

Once I arrive, I can see his phone and there's splatter of blood? I can feel my blood runs cold.

I quickly call for Chan hyung.

"HYUNG! YOU NEED TO COME HERE NOW! HANSUNGIE! IT... IT'S HANSUNGIE! I... I FOUND HIS PHONE HERE! AND THERE'S BLOOD HERE!" I yell out in panic.

"Ok! We're coming." Chan hyung said before quickly ending the call.

As I wait, I try to unlock the phone but I can't. I was about to put in my birthdate they arrive.

"They got him... We were too late..." both Seungmin and Jeongin mumble. Jeongin quickly snatch the phone away from my hand and I was about to argue when he glares at me. I froze on the spot because this was the first time, I see him glare at someone.

He effortlessly unlocks the phone and begin to search for something in Hansungie's phone. I hate to admit, but I did feel a bit jealous when he can effortlessly unlock Hansungie's phone just like that.

"Found it!" Jeongin yells out. I look at him in curiosity at what he found. As he was reading something in the phone, he begins to cry before the phone fall from his hand. He looks directly to Seungmin and shakes his head.