2.

Minho's pov

I still feel a bit worry about my Jisungie.

"Hey, how about we go to the rooftop for a sec? I just have a bad feeling." I said to Hyunjin after the both of us walk out of the class.

"Huh? Sure. Let me text Chan hyung first." He said as we proceed to go to the rooftop.

As we got closer to the door, we can hear a group of people talking. So we peek to see who are talking.

"No, it's ok hyung. It's our treat. You should save your money." Joengin (if I'm not mistaken) said to Felix.

"Oh yeah, I need to search for part time job! Can you guys come with me to search for it?" Felix asks them.

All of them nod with food full in their mouth.

"of course Lixxie. I know it's hard with family like yours. But you don't have to worry. You have us as your family. OK?" Seungmin (?) said with determination and other two nod their head in agreement.

"I don't know what I did in my past life to have you guys now" Felix said with tears brimming in his eyes.

"Hey, no crying!" All of them said in panic. That made Felix laugh.

I look at Hyunjin with questioning eyes. He shrugs.

"Hey Hannie, Is your knee ok?" I can hear someone asks. I quickly divert my eyes to Jisung.

"I don't know. Let me check." He said with mouth full of food. I can't help but to smile at his cuteness.

He pull his pants leg up and I can see a big bruise forming. I begin to get worry.

"Woah, that's a big bruise there!" Jeongin (?) said with his eyes widen in shock.

"Now that you mention it, it does hurt after the running." He said as he sheepishly rub his nape in embarrassment.

"Are you ok Hannie? Is it too painful? We can go to the clinic after this." Felix said in worry.

"Nah, I think I'm ok. You don't need to worry about it Lixxie." He said with a smile.

"Hey, I use to fight so I know it must hurt a lot with bruise that big. I'll take you to the infirmary after this and it's final." Felix said sternly.

I look at Hyunjin in shock when I heard that Felix used to fight. He also look surprise.

"Ok fine. Let's go now. I already finish my food. I don't want to be late for class." He said as he carefully get up and limp towards us.

He look back as he's calling for Felix to hurry up. "We'll see you guys after school ok?" he said to other two.

Both of them nod their head. "Of course hyung!" they both said while waving to Jisungie.

As he was limping I guess he didn't notice that I'm infront of him, he bump into me.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! Are you ok?" he asks in panic as he look in front. He froze when he sees me.

"I'm ok. How about you?" I asks as I point to his leg. He stood there frozen.

"Jisung?" I asks as I wave my hand in front of his face. He slowly turn towards Felix. I can see his ears turn red.

"Hannie! That's rude! You should reply when someone is talking to you!" he said in a teasing tone.

"Felix!" he yelp out. He was about to take a step closer to Felix when suddenly his leg buckle under him. Thank god I was close towards him, I quickly catch him in my arms.