5.

Chap 5

Felix's pov

When we arrive at Hannie's apartment, everyone was looking at us. I look at them with confusion written on my face.

"Hyunjin-ah I know that you just befriended Felix but I think you don't have to claim him like that." Changbin hyung said with a smirk.

I was still confused when I remembered our hand. My eyes widen and look at our intertwined hand. I blush and try to untangle my hand from him.

He pulls my hand close to him and proudly(?) show off to them.

"Why? Jealous much?" he asks with a smirk.

"Honey! How could you do this to me?! How can you cheat on me like this?!" Channie hyung scream as he falls to the floor and cover his face with his hands.

I look at him worried. I try to untangle our hand again but he doesn't let me too.

"Channie hyung stop being so dramatic. We don't have anything together." He said with an annoyed voice.

I look at Hyunjin and I can see annoyance written on his face but there is a hint of playfulness in his eyes.

'Oh, I need to distance myself. How can I forget that?! I don't want to hurt Channie hyung...' I thought.

"Hyunjin hyung, I think can you please release my hand? I want to freshen up first." I said to him. He looks at me and then at our intertwine hands.

"Nah, I really like this right now. Come let's put your stuff first, ok?" he said as he gently pulls me with him. We arrive at the kitchen.

"Hey, Jisung. Where should I put Felix's stuff?" he asks as we can see that Minho hyung is teasing Hannie about something.

"Oh, the room on the left. That's his room since forever." Hannie explain with a blush on his face.

"Since forever? He always come here?" Minho hyung asks with his arms cross in front of him and I can see jealousy written all over his face.

I can't help but giggle at the obvious jealousy that Hannie didn't notice.

"Of course! He's my soulmate! He's my twin also!" Hannie said dramatically. I can feel Hyunjin's hand tighten when Hannie said that we're soulmate. I look at him and I can see that he seems tick about something.

"Twins?" Minho hyung asks.

"Yup. Because Hannie's birthday is on the 14th of September and mine is on the 15th of September. We always celebrate our birthdays together! And Seungminie is our triplets! His birthday on the 20th of September! We also have our own tradition! Isn't that right Hannie?" I said with a hint of teasing and turn to face both Hannie and Minho hyung.

I can see Hannie's face burning up remembering our tradition.

"Lixie! Don't expose our tradition now! It was supposed to be special between us." He said with a pout as he run and hug me, unconsciously my hand was release from Hyunjin's hold.

I can't help but laugh at his cute antics. "Ok, ok. I'll stop teasing you, ok?" I said as I pat his back gently as he fake cry.

"Ok, ok. enough being dramatic. Hansung we aren't finish yet making the pancakes. So come and make it now." Minho hyung said as he pried Hannie off me.

"Goodluck Minho hyung!" I said to him as I quickly pull Hyunjin away from there before anyone can question anything. I was laughing all the way to my room, and I didn't realise that I'm still holding onto Hyunjin.