17.

Hongjoong's pov

After comparing both mine and Innie's maps I can see the similarity and all.

"Ok guys. I have a plan but would be a bit difficult." I said as I look at all of them. They look back at me with serious face.

"What is it?" Seungmin asks.

"Well, if he's the one that gives up himself by his pure will so it would be difficult to pursue the King to let him go. Other thing is the Queen wanted to ship him off to other country as she wanted the second born to be the King and not Innie. So yeah..." I told them the truth.

"What do you mean by that?" Felix asks in confusion.

"Well... the truth is Jeongin was given to be adopted not because the Queen was worried about him but rather because she didn't want him as he didn't have strong features. But she was caught by the King, and she made a lie saying that she was worried about him. The King is wrapped around her little fingers so he comply to her wishes." I explain again.

"That makes a lot of sense..." Seungmin mumble to himself.

"What's wrong Seungmin?" Seonghwa hyung asks him.

"When we were little, I always asks him about his family as I was curious and he said didn't know much about his family. I didn't push too much as I'm afraid he would still be sad about his parent's death." He explain more

"Yes, he didn't know much but the King actually always asks about him as he was his first born." I explain more.

"So we can do it like this. You guys can go into the castle through the secret passage and search for him as I try to persuade the King about how Innie is unhappy with the decision. And Bangchan, may I tell his majesty about you and Innie?" I ask his permission.

"What do you mean?" Chan asks.

"Well, I think I can persuade him if I tell him about you." I said to him.

"If that's the case then let me go with you. I want to persuade him too. I think I know how too." He explain.

"Are you sure?" I ask again. He nod his head firmly. I nod back.

"Ok so let's do like this, the SKZ team will scope the palace, Seungmin, Felix and Han will go and search for Innie, and Ateez will guard the outside just in case anything happens. I want Seonghwa hyung and Yeosang to be in our get away car and be our medic just in case something happens." I explain the plan in detail as I show where they will be stationed.

They nod their heads and begin to do their work again. I sigh.

'It looks like I have to give him a call.' I sigh again.

"What's wrong baby?" Seonghwa hyung asks as he put his arm around my shoulder. I blush a bit at the pet name.

"It's nothing hyung. I just can't believe I'm going back after I swore that I won't ever again." I said to him.

"Hey, it's ok. If anything happens just tell us ok?" he said in comforting manner.

"I will hyung. Thank you. But hyung can you promise me something?" I ask him.

"Tell me first so I can decide to promise or not." He said to me seriously.

"No. You need to promise me first hyung. It's not something dangerous or anything." I said to him again.

"Ok, fine. I promise." He said but with sceptical face as he lace his pinky with mine.

"Promise me if anything happens you help the kids first. Can you?" I ask him.