3.

Felix's pov
I look at Hyunjin weird when he suddenly and abruptly skip class with Minho after he asks about my ring.

I just shrug and continue to focus in class. The teacher doesn't care what they do because they have high grade so that's why. I look down at my ring.

'I miss you.' I thought before I give it a little peck and continue writing in my notebook.

Not long after the bell ring signaling the end of our school session for today.

"Hey Lixxie, are you ready to be Roomate's with your best test friend?" Hannie said as he turn towards me. I smile brightly and nod my head.

"Of course! Now let's go to the front gate before both Innie and Minnie will be worried." I said as I wrap my arm around his shoulder. He laugh and begin to limp to the front gate with me.

"Are you ok Hannie? Does it still hurt?" I asks worriedly.

"A bit but I can still handle it." He said with a smile. I can't help but smile too.

"Hyung!!" We can hear Innie yell. We both turn towards him and wave at him.

"Let's go! We are going to help you move right?" Minnie asks as he wrap his arm around Innie.

"Yup. All of my stuff is at the lobby of my apartment lobby." I said to them. They nod their head and get into Hannie's car.

"Hannie, let me drive ok? You're injured." I said to him with worry.

"Hey, it's ok. I only hurt my knee. I can still drive. Ok?" he reassured me. In the end I just comply.

When we arrived there, Innie and Minnie get out with me to take my stuff because Hannie is injured.

We walk to the lobby and accidentally see my family there.

"What the hell are you doing here?" mom asks. I lower my head.

"I'm asking you right?! Are you deaf?!" she yell out. I clench my fist but still stay quiet.

We walk to the place that I put my stuff at silently.

"I'm talking to you right?!" she yell as she turn me around and push me hard.

I take a few steps back but still stay silent.

"You punk!" she yell and she lift up her hand to hit me but unconsciously I avoid it and made her almost trip and fall.

My eyes widen in shock. I turn to look at both my friends and they're smirking in satisfaction.

"Let's go hyung!." Innie said before dragging me away from there.

'What the? How can I avoid it?' I thought to myself.

We walk back to the car. "Is that all Lixxie?" Hannie asks.

"Yup. I don't have many stuff to begin with." I reply. As we were loading the car dad storm to me and slap me across the head making me hit my head.

"What the hell did you do to your mother you bitch?!" he yell as he grab the front of my shirt in his hand and lift me up from the ground.

I just look at him with no expression.

He throw me to the ground.

"You bitch!" he yell and try to kick me when I catch his foot just in time and push it away from me. Making him fall. After that I don't remember anything.

Han's pov

I can see that Felix is beginning to go back to his old self without him knowing. I quickly call Chan hyung.