7.

A/N:
There would be gore and some mention of suicide! If you are sensitive to these kinds of things beware!

Felix's pov

After Hannie was drag away and we hear all of the commotion the house become dead silent and the air becomes uncomfortable.

"Felix." Someone calls me. I look up and I can see Hyunjin hyung look at me with this intense stare.

I look at him curiously.

"Finish up and meet me in your room." He said before he proceeds to stand up and clean up after himself and begin to walk out from the kitchen.

I look at his direction in wonder.

"You better hurry Felix, Hyunjin looks like he's in a bad mood." Changbin hyung said as he began to continue eating.

I nod my head and quickly finish my meal; I wash the dishes and quickly walk in the direction of my room. I can feel the anxiousness begin to bubble up. I take a deep breath before opening my room door.

I can see Hyunjin hyung sitting on my bed as he stares at a necklace of sort. I stare at him as he looks ethereal with the sun shining through the window.

"You can continue to stare after this Felix." He said as he looks straight to me after putting down the necklace.

I can feel my face burning up. I mumble a quick apology as I walk to him.

"Come and sit here. I have something important to tell you." He said as he pat the spot beside him. I nod and sit beside him.

I can hear him taking a deep sigh before turning to look at me.

"I'm sorry Felix, but I hope you can listen to me without interrupting. I have something important to tell you." He said seriously as he looks at me directly in the eyes. 

"Ok... but what is it? Is it something that I did?" I ask curiously. He sighs and shakes his head.

Suddenly he shows something in front of my face. It's a necklace that have a ring as the pendant.

"That ring looks identical to mine..." I said slowly before looking at him in curiosity.

"Yes... that's because... you got the ring from me Yongbok." He said as he looks at me with seriousness in his eyes.

Suddenly I can see lots of pieces of memories(?) no, it's like a movie playing back in my head.

"Promise you will protect me, Sam?" little Felix said to a boy.

"I promise Yongbokkie! You do know that I will protect you at all costs!" the boy named Sam said happily as they link their pinkies together.

Suddenly another film plays by.

A boy running at full speed to a house as he is shouting.

"Sam! Sam! Help me! Sam!" the boy shouts as he bangs the door with his small hands. But the door didn't open.

Suddenly a hand turns the little boy around. The little boy's eyes widen in fear as he is shaking in fear.

"You think you can run away from me bitch?! You think your prince charming will come and help you?! He left! He left your useless ass to us again! Did you seriously think you would be important to someone?!" both of my parents scream before they proceed to drag me back home as I struggle to get out from their grip.

"NO! He promised me! He promised he would protect me! He won't ever lied to me!" I scream out.

They throw me inside the house that's full of broken glasses, weird smoke swirling in the house and lots more. I shiver in fear. I can feel the glass cut through into my skin, but I just ignore it as I try to make the distance between me and them bigger.