Chapter 2

"What do you mean, Suzuki-san?" Young Itachi asked with the hint of curiosity on his face along with Shisui. Both of them failed to masked their curiosity anymore as I dropped the bomb in front of them. 

I smiled on them before turning my gaze back to the waterfall. The solemnity of water falling from the top made me ease a bit. I was a bit tensed to talk with these two prodigies. 

"Simple as its meaning, kiddo." I said to him. I looked on Shisui's who's now on deep thought. "I'm going to eliminate the threat for the village. No need for you two to choose between the clan and the village." I told them. 

I can't understand the council's logic. 

They're still a kid. Yes, they're shinobi with a lot of responsibilities but that doesn't change the fact that they're a kid! I clenched my fist to stop myself from getting heated. If I wouldn't, myself would go berserk any moment from now. Seeing these two trustworthy and loyal ninja of the leaf died after everything they did last time. 

Life is truly unfair. 

You have to live through the worst and die bearing hatred. What a life. 

"But that doesn't change the fact that the Clan is up to rebel against the village!" Shisui grunted. I understand where he's coming from.  He's concerned about the future status of the clan. He's concerned that the Honorable and Almighty Uchiha Clan will be tarnish because of their own foolishness. 

"I know, kid." I stated calmly. "The elders blamed the Uchiha about what the Nine tail incident, isn't it?" I retorted sarcastically, they've calmed down. "But I know that the Uchiha wasn't behind the scene." It's Uchiha Obito. And God knows how much I wanted to tell them everything but I can't have them dying because of the curse. 

"How do you know?" Itachi asked suspiciously. I know how much he value his clan and the village so his question was understandable. 

"Uchiha Fugaku and Uchiha Shisui are the only Uchiha who have awakened their Mangekyo Sharingan. Uchiha Fugaku is as loyal as you two." I stated firmly. Both of them stiffened as soon as I mumbled their clan secret. The Mangekyo Sharingan. "Rest easy, kids. Jiraiya and I knew about your clan secret. We're handling the Leaf's Spy Network. It's easy for me to uncover secret, kids. And rest assured, only the Hokage, me and Jiraiya's the only person who knew about your clan secret. Of course, this is known to Fugaku." I told them and they sighed of relief. 

I guess, that scared them a bit. 

"If you're wondering why I trust Fugaku after everything, It's simple. Fugaku is just like you two. He's torn between the village and clan. But Fugaku is the Clan Leader. And being a leader..." I didn't ended my statement. I just leave it there. Let them conclude what's the meaning of being a leader. 

Hope they could decipher. 

"As for Shisui's Mangekyo Sharingan, your visual prowess isn't as strong as Fugaku. You need a lot of experience to be able to tame a mass of chakra. But you should remember that visual Prowess isn't a measurement for power. You two should always remember that." I told them and they nodded. Good, both of them understand their own weaknesses and their flaws. 

What a wonderful ninjas. 

A silence roared between the three of us. I guess, they're arranging every information they've gathered from me. And as soon as they're done, Itachi spoken - breaking the silence around us. 

"When you say you're eliminating the threat? What do you mean?" The kid asked seriously. I looked on his onyx eyes and met a very passionate eyes. You could feel their determination to save the Clan and the Village.