Chapter 24

"What will you name her?" Obito asked.

We are currently sheltered inside a cave when the heavy rain fall. My body is still weak due to my delivery but I can manage. It's not that it'll become a hindrance but I can't ignore the fact that this pain is becoming annoying. My medical jutsu won't work since I'm not as good as Tsunade. I refused to talk to them and ask for their help because I'm still upset.

"Kagura. Hatake Kagura." Obito twitched in annoyance when he heard my kid's surname.

I'm surprised that Obito took off his mask and let it be devoured in his Sharingan's swirl. There I saw his face, his annoying face since he do really look the same. He just took off his googles and grew up with a low and dark annoying voice.

"Kakashi is still the father of my child. Please refrain talking idly about him. I might really kill you now, Obito. The fact that you'd anger me by abducting my child is out of the red line, brother." I told him coldly only to earn a snicker from him. It's as if my threats wouldn't work on him now.

"Tsk, had I know that those two old shits are toying with me, I should've just returned back then." I told Obito everything that he needs to know. Of course, I filtered the fact that I'm an Otsutsuki. There's still a chances of Obito betraying me. I'm not that dumb. I know Obito for a long time. "But the fact that they used Rin do really made me go insane." And then he released a laugh to cover his pain.

He really loves her.

"Yeah, I just found out that they used Rin and abducted her to press your buttons." I hadn't told him on how did I gained these knowledge, I just told him that I just know. These are Lord Hagoromo's memories, not that I indented for him to know.

"Hahaha, I'm late when I arrived back then. Kakashi had already thrusted his technique on Rin and I lose my mind on the spot and went on killing spree. Damn." He shook his head after telling me that. The pain in his voice didn't go uncheck with me. I'm his friend ever since I became his sensei's new student. "If you hadn't break Madara's spell inside me, I would still have their puppet."

"Such a bizarre demand, don't you think so too?" Obito said as he finished placing a barrier to protect my child. We both switched our stances to ready ourselves just in case we battle. "Now, care to tell why'd you come? Surely now because of your child. You are not that dumb." Darn, he hit the nail on the head.

I showed him a smirk before releasing my stances. "But I'm still a mother, Obito. My first and foremost priority will always be my child. I'm a different ninja, you see. But yes, I have another reason why I'd come to you." I just received another memory from Lord Hagoromo. There's something inside Obito's heart, it is a thing that connects to Uchiha Madara and I think that it's a device to manipulate Obito's thoughts and feelings.

In the past, Kakashi managed to break this thing but nothing happened. It's as if they're prepared in the war and had Obito already manipulated again. Only Naruto was able to break the manipulation of Madara in Obito back then but I couldn't afford to let the war started.

"Pathetic feelings for pathetic humans." He talked as if he isn't a human anymore, this dumb. "This is why I hate every single fiber of you, Hanare."

I released a laugh before walking towards him. "Pardon me, my friend." And there I pierced my arms on his chest. I hold onto his shoulders when I felt him backing away. I wrapped my chains on him so he wouldn't dare to use his chains to break away of my hold. When I found the crystal thingy inside his chest, beside his heart, I grabbed it out of his body and immediately break it in front of him.

Obito eventually looses his consciousness as I thought. That thing controls his emotions and thoughts so the moment that thing was pulled out, all of his thoughts will flow back into his system and that made him faint in shock because it's been years since they planted this device on him.