Introduction

Hello my dear readers!

This book contains 5 young adult short stories. Each story can be read as a standalone but the characters are somewhat related to each other.

The following are the titles and short blurbs:

🍦 Hot Ice Cream (✔️)
Blurb: Ice cream fixes a broken heart. She likes football and soccer players but finds her bae in her favorite ice cream shop.
Main Characters: Selena Fischer and Finn Daicos

Fact: The first chapter of Hot Ice Cream started as my entry for 1-2-3 Challenge by WattpadESL  and YARomance .

🧽 Miss Sponge (✔️)
Blurb: That one friend who knows all her friends' secrets. She knows her friends' secrets and struggles but oblivious to her outlet's big secret.
Main Characters: Eloise Mae Sevilla and Jace Vanderhart

🛴 Bad Boy on Scooter (✔️)
Blurb: Not all bad boys have motorbikes, one is on a scooter. He's reckless, prone to accidents and fights but he will do his best to protect the only girl who hates him.
Main Characters: Jarrod Hankin and Mikayla Willford

👙 The Flabby Wears Crop Top (✔️)
Blurb: Crop tops are not only for flat tummies. Her body is bulging but her confidence is even bigger. No bullies can annoy her, except when she meets the model guy.
Main Characters: Kira Hankin and Harrison Visser

🌈 Rainbow Cheater (Oct 2022)
Blurb: He's a genius who likes a rockstar who calls him a cheater.
Main Characters: Archer Golan and Riley Scott

Started: 7 October 2021
Ended: 26 February 2023

❤ Synopsis and warning of each story are written on the cover part which can be found at the start of the story.

❤ Each story contains approximately 5000 words with at most 5 chapters. Expect updates every Mondays and/or Fridays.

❤ All stories are mine, fictional and product of my imaginative mind. Should there be any similarities from other stories, it was not intentional.

❤ Young But Real is only available on Wattpad. Should you find it on other platforms, it wasn't me so please report and inform me.

❤ Please do not copy my works or translate them without my consent.

❤ Final images are mine but the contents of each image are from either canva or Google search results.

❤ Add this story in your private library or follow my Wattpad profile or socials to be notified of any updates and aesthetics. Link to my Facebook and Instagram are on my profile.

❤ Enjoy the stories and don't forget to vote and/or comment. Constructive criticisms are welcome but not bullying and hate comments.