The Cheater

*** don't forget to read chapter 1

"I am," I say without flinching to confirm Selena's statement that sounds like a question.

"And you didn't bother to tell me? Arch, we've known each other since we were in nappies. How could you hide it from me?"

"Hold on a sec. First, I didn't hide it."

Selena crosses her arms over her chest, daring me to prove that I didn't hide my sexuality.

"I swear I didn't hide it. Eloise knows." She probably knows all the secrets in this school.

Narrowing her eyes, she says, "You're not actually helping yourself. She knows and I don't? Am I not part of the Triology?" I see the hurt in her expression before she turns to look at the male sign on the door as if it's the most interesting piece. Last time I checked, it's still a 'MALE'.

"Jesus Selena, stop being dramatic. No one is hiding here. You just didn't notice it all."

She sighs and scans my face again and again until I cock my head to the right. "You're gay? Hundred percent?"

I nod, "Since I know what gay means."

"You're not attracted to any girl?"

"I appreciate the beauty of the female population but not lusting."

"Even if I do this?"

Before I can respond, she snakes her arms around my neck and pulls me closer until our lips are two inches apart.

Damn, this girl.

Her minty breath is fanning my lips. It takes three seconds before I regain my composure. To ensure that we maintain a five-inch gap between our lower bodies, I placed my hands on her hips.

"Mint. I thought you like the strawberry flavour oral spray," I say, not moving an inch.

"You're not supposed to talk!" She pouts, making the distance between our lips to one inch.

This needs to stop before I could do something to hurt her. My hands go to hold her wrists to remove her arms around my neck. However, a naughty old yet vivid memory resurfaces.

Should I bite her lips? Fuck! She's tempting me.

"Selena, it isn't working. I'm not turned on." I just want to bite your pouty lips. I release a hefty sigh to control myself.

She shakes her head three times. "Internalise the situation, look into my eyes, then to my lips and press your body to mine," she persists.

Stubborn as fuck.

I don't understand why she can't just accept that I am a gay. Two can play this game.

"You have to act like you're attrac—"

In a swift movement, I have her back on the wall and pin her wrists above her head. She gasps when I close the gap between us, my wet shirt to her wet black tank top and my thigh between her legs. Her breasts are soft on my chest. I look at her eyes, trying to feel the lust but her eyes are blinking in panic. Her lips are trembling. Her antics backfire on her. I want to laugh, but fuck it.

Without warning, I bite her whole mouth.

One second. The skin around her mouth is soft on my teeth.

Two. I can feel that she's trying to remove her arms and wriggling her legs, but her attempts are futile.

Three seconds. Still laughing at her mouth, I jump and jog backwards.

"Arch! That hurts," she says, massaging her lips. "We're no longer kids!"