A lost shugo girl pt 28

A/N
Ello there people :3
Thought you would (hopefully) enjoy this chapter/part...! ^.^ I worked on this during class so be happy :P Also I hope that the chapter/part seems long enough for your~. I can't really tell when I'm typing this on my phone -.- Also one more thing...
DO NOT PLAY MUSIC UNTIL TOLD TO DO SO

----------

The next few days have been really tense after Rena's and Kyoi's fight. Hopefully they somehow make it up to each other soon...
Rena haven't return to school and have been locked herself up in her room. Meanwhile, Kyoi went to school normally in the morning and goes to his room right after. The two of them never seen each other since then even though they live in the same apartment.
The process repeats for days that turns into weeks. Until one afternoon, Kyoi came from school and was heading into his room when he heard music playing. The music filled the apartment with a beautiful melody. The music sounded like it was coming from a piano, but when Kyoi tries to find where the music is coming from, the music stops quickly as it came. Giving up, Kyoi return going straight to his room.
A week later the gang, besides Rena of course, was preparing for a gathering of the students outside the school. The gathering included upperclassmen to so Kukai, Utau, and Ikuto (not sure if they still are in school, but pretend that they are cause I'm not sure) was at the gathering also with everyone else. They all waited patiently for Tadase to speak about why they were gather here together. Though the Guardians do not know why they were told to gather the students outside.
"Students today is a special day...", Tadase said reading off of a paper filled with information, "where we are going to celebrate that one of our many students have decided to play overseas for a concert due to a invitation from a famous person..."
Mumbles from students fill the air...
"Who is this one student? Why have the need to gather all of these students just for this?", Kyoi said under his breath.
Tadase's eyes widen slightly as he continue to read the paper and said, "quiet please..."
The voices died down at his command and he continue.
"Please applause for... Rena Sabishī...", Tadase said pointing behind him where a lone piano stand.
Rena walk behind Tadase towards the piano.
She wore light gray v-neck dress the comes down an inch and a half above her knee, also a simple silver necklace and bracelets to compliment the dress. She also wore simple black flats with the outfit. (Outfit on the picture :)) Myster and Death on her shoulders with sad smiles on their faces.
Her footsteps small and soft, as the sun shone lightly against her pale skin. When she reached the piano, she turns toward the crowd and bow slightly, but elegantly.
Turning towards the piano she sat on the seat and position herself to play. Her fingers lightly brush against the piano keys as she begin to play.

(Play the video here)

(Also I do not own the music, not pictures either, though I just put them together. All rights belong to their respectful owner! Now back to the story~! x3)

As she plays the piano gracefully, a small sad smile appears on her face. Seeing her smile made others smile as they listen to the beautiful and sad song.

(Music ends here)

(I know I never really tried to attempt to do a Character's POV before, but I'll do one for part and if I feel like it I'll do it for the rest of the chapter.)

~ Rena's POV ~
The audience applaud for my playing as I got up from the chair and bow slightly thanking them.
Once the applauses settle down after a bit I walked toward Tadaseto say to a few words.
I didn't make eye contact with any of the Guardians members on the way, as Tadase move aside slightly.
I took a deep breath and said, "thank you very much for listening to me play... Now I know there are some questions that concerns me, but hear me out now. The days I have been missing were due to some personal affairs, but the last three days before this day I was asked by a close person of mine about something...", my voice was a bit bitter at that last statement, but I continue talking not letting my thoughts get to me.
"That 'close' person of mines is Zoe Bara, as many of you may or may not know is, in fact, my aunt... The request she have asked me was to play in a foreign place called America. I hope you guys enjoyed that song and keep it close to your heart as it is my goodbye present to all of you. I have enjoyed my stay here with you all.", I finished with a sad smile and walk away immediately from the scene.
(Now a background story about her aunt~! Her aunt, Zoe Bara, is a famous musician who plays the piano. The Bara family is most known for their musical skills. So playing musical instruments come naturally to Rena, but she only does it for a hobby.)
I walk toward a black car and got into it heading towards my apartment to get my already packed suitcases.

~ Back to 3rd POV mode ~

The Guardians watch Rena finish her small speech with a sad smile and quickly walk away. Leaving everyone stunned in surprise or shock until someone shouted.

"W-what's the meaning of this?!"

That snapped everyone out and more started voice out their thoughts.

"Rena-sempai you can't leave us!!!"

"Yeah! Don't leave us Rena-San!"

"I want an explanation!!"

The students got louder and louder until...

"Quiet down everyone...!"

It was Tadase that spoke this time silencing all students quickly.
Once the students were dismissed the gang gather at the greenhouse.

"Come on we have to check if she have left already or not...!", Kukai said.
The gang all rushed towards her apartment quickly. A few minutes later of running they arrived at the apartment, out of breath. Kyoi quickly opens the door with the spare key.
The door open quickly as they busted into quickly.
Senryaku floats out of Kyoi's room looking slightly confused on why they looked like they were in a rush.
"Check her room!", Kyoi exclaimed quickly walking over to Rena's door.
He knock once and heard no movement. So he open the door and saw no one inside. The room was empty as if no one have lived here before.

----------
Just a short note...
The song is called Isolation (Original Composition) by Lucas King.