A lost shugo girl pt8

Rena began to lose her balance and falls off the roof.

"Rena!", a voice yelled when she fell off.

Rena looked at the ground calmly as she was falling and then looked at Myster while smiling.

"Character change...", Myster said softly, smiling back at Rena.

Everyone on the roof eyes' widen as they watch Rena was fall off the roof and suddenly disappear.

" What are you guys looking for?", a voice said behind them.

Everyone turned towards the voice and gasped.

"H-how? W-where? Whats going on? I swear that I just saw you fall off the roof.", Amu said with a confused and frighten look on her face, and saw that Rena had a cloth covering the lower half or her face.

"Yeah, that did happen but Myster was just in time to do character change to help me", Rena said calmly.

"What? Wait never mind...", Utau said, "Uh Ik-", she was interrupted with loud noises coming from the stairway.

----------------------------------------------

Loud footsteps was heard down the stairs that Guardians came from...

"She should be here. Don't let her get away this time!", A loud unknown voice boomed.

Rena expression turned to a frighten expression and looked at the door to the stairway then to everyone, nervously.

"Uh I think I have to go, bye!", Rena said quickly and disappeared.

Before anyone can say anything the door slammed open and people wearing black suits and sunglasses rush onto the roof.

"Ikuto and Utau, what are you guys doing here?", the mens in black question them surprised to see them there.

"We were just hanging out here", Ikuto answered.

"We see, have any of you guys seen a strange girl by any chance here?", the mens asked.

"No we didn't saw any girl that acted strange or looked strange at all around here", Utau answered them with a concern look.

"Anyways what are you going to do when you find her", Ikuto asked.

The mens in black suits didn't answer Ikuto question.

"Is it something we can't know or something of the sort?", Ikuto asked raising an eyebrow.

"Ikuto...", one of the men said, " we're afraid that we can't speak about this freely in public..."

The men left after that was said.

"Are they looking for the girl name Rena?", Utau asked when the men were out of ear shot.

"Not sure but we're have to be careful next time when we see her...", Amu said.

Everyone nodded their head agreeing to this.