A lost shugo girl pt 22

~ Small recap ~
"We thought Hoshina was coming after you!", Utau said.
Rena froze hearing his name and said, "he did see me..."
"What?!", Kukai said.
"Of course I ended up escaping, but I think its about time you guys learned more about me...", Rena said looking at them with a serious expression.
----------
"Let's talk in the living room...", Rena said as she guide them to where the living room is.
"Do you guys want anything to drink?", Rena asked.
"If it's not a problem some water would be nice", Kukai said as he raise a hand.
"Tea...", Amu said plainly.
"Okay...!", Rena said with a smile as she walk toward the kitchen to prepare some drinks.
"Oh Amu have I done something that have upset you...?", Rena asked from the kitchen.
"Why do you think that I'm in a bad mood?", Amu said boringly.
"Its quite easy to tell", Ikuto answered matter of fact.
"Is something bothering you, Amu...?", Tadase asked.
"N-no...! Of course not...!", Amu replyed blushing slightly.
"If you say so...", Tadase said.
"R-Rena are you done with me tea, yet?!", Amu said loudly trying to change the topic.
"Yes it's done Madam, sheesh...calm down", Rena said playfully.
"So are you going to tell us or not?", Amu asked impatiently as she sipped her tea.
"Don't rush her...!", Utau said smacking Amu's head lightly then looked at Rena and said, "you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to."
"No its fine...", Rena said softly as she took a deep breath.
~ Flashback of Rena's past (picking up where pt1 left off :D) ~
"Rena why are you always at the park?", Utau asked.
"You don't have to tell us if you don't want to", Tadase said with a smile.
"It's because this is the only place where I feel free", Rena said happily.
"Wont your parents get worried?", Ikuto asked.
"I don't have any...I live with my Aunt...!", Rena replied happily.
"Oh...", Utau said.
"Utau it's not nice to pity", Ikuto said.
"I'm sorry Rena", Utau said bowing down slightly.
"It's okay...!", Rena said happily.
~ A few days later ~
"Today was lots of fun", Tadase said happily.
"As always!", Utau chirped.
"Yeah", Rena said.
Suddenly the kids heard a angry voice called out to them.
"RENA!!! There you are! I been looking all over for you!", a unknown voice said angrily.
"Aunty I'm sorry for worrying you...", Rena said softly with a small smile.
"Be quiet and be a good girl", the aunt said and turn around to reveal two men in suits standing right behind her.
"That's her now take her and get her out of my sight!", the aunt told the men.
Rena looked at the two men and said, "Aunty...am I going somewhere...?"
The two men walked towards Rena and grabbed her two small arms.
"W-what's going on here...?!", Rena exclaimed, "Aunty did you not want me anymore...?!"
Tears flowed down Rena's face as she said that, but the aunt didn't answered her at all.
"Let her go...!", Utau said kicking one of the men.
"Utau..., dont kick people...", Ikuto said stopping her.
"B-but...!", Utau said as tears formed in the corner of her eyes.
"Utau! Ikuto! Tadase! Help me please!!", Rena yelled but they were to powerless to do anything.
The day after the incident Rena didn't show up at the park anymore and the kids regret their choices about not helping Rena.
~ End if flashback ~
The room was filled with silence and no one dares to break it. Ikuto opened his mouth to say something, but Rena beat him to.
"I'm fine now though, that was in the past...", Rena said.
"What happen after that...?", Kyōi asked.
"Do you really want to know...?", Rena asked grimly.
Everyone, besides Rena, looked at each other and nodded.
"Fine you guys asked for it...", Rena said softy, but grimly.
~ Flashback (continuing from where we left off) ~
"Somebody help me!", Rena screamed.
"Be quiet you brat!", one of the men said angrily.
Rena's screaming quiet down a bit from being frighten by the men.
"I-if I'm good w-would you not treat me so harshly...", Rena whimper softly.
"Maybe..., if the boss tells us too", one said.
"W-who's that...?", Rena asked as they enter a bright, white room.
"It's nice to meet you my little doll...", a unknown voice said creepily.
Rena looked at the figure and her eyes widen, not wanting to believe what she is seeing.
----------
A/N
Hello lovely readers! How are you guys? My life been busy with school. Tests coming up and so is Christmas...! :3 Well enjoy the rest of your day!
( ' ▽ ' )ノ
- Micthell773