A lost shugo girl pt1

Micthell: Hey guys this is my first story so I'll try my best to live up to your guys' exceptions I guess... Let's get going on with the story.

----------------------------------------------

A girl at the age of 5 with light ash gray hair reaching the mid of her back with gray eyes was playing at the park. One day while she was playing at the park she heard kids laughing and talking really close to her. The girl got up to see what was happening but stayed hidden behind some bushes. When she hid she spotted two boys and a girl playing around together.

"Ikuto, come on let's play hide n' seek!", the girl said happily.

"Sure what about you Tadase do you want to play too?", the boy with blue hair asked the other boy with blonde hair.

"Sure but Ikuto you have to be the seeker", the boy with blonde hair replied.

The boy with blue hair then turned around and look where the little girl was hidden and walked towards her.

"Hello who are you?", the boy with blue hair asked the girl.

"I'm Rena Sabishī (sa-be-she, last name means lonely ), sorry I didn't meant to do anything bad", Rena replied with a frighten expression.

"No it's fine, do you want to play with us?", the boy with blue hair asked her.

"Can I really play with you guys?", Rena asked as her eyes sparkle with glee.

"Yeah", the girl replied, " I always want to have a another girl to play with!"

"What's your name?", Rena asked them.

"My name is Ikuto", the boy with blue hair replied.

"Mines is Utau!", the girl replied happily.

"Mines is Tadase...", the boy with blonde hair replied shyly.

"Nice to meet you guys, now let's play hide n' seek", Rena said happily.

The four young kids played all day and everyday. Wishing that the fun and happy days will last forever. Until that one day changed everything.