A lost shugo girl pt17

One by one, the gang charged towards Rena and attacked her.

"Rena, don't fail me...", Hoshina said as he continued working on something.

"Yes sir, I won't fail you...!", Rena said as she used her scythe to block a attack.

For some reason the gang was quite exhausted from fighting Rena for only a few minutes. As Rena showed no sigh of exhaustion.

"What's going on...?", Amu said she breathed heavily, "It feels like my energy is being drained really quickly..." She looked at Rena and attacked her only for her attack to be blocked by her.

Rena repelled Amu's attack easily and smiled wickedly.

"*pant*...Rena...*pant*...are you draining our energy...?*pant*", Tadase asked as stared at her and breathed heavily.

Rena stayed silence and just smiled even more evilly as she opened her mouth to speak finally, "......oh you just notice this...? Thought you guys would had found out since the beginning..."

"That's is so not fair...", Kukai said as he caught his breath and watched Ikuto attacked her once more.

"There is no such thing as being fair or unfair in a battle...", Rena said coldly and stared into his eyes.

Then suddenly Kukai attacked Rena from a strangle angle making her lose her balance a little, but she quickly regained her balance.

"Guys...! Her weakness...! Try to attack while surrounding her in motion...!", Kukai yelled to the gang and continues to attack her.

"Not going to happen...", Rena said as her eyes glowed bloody red and the gang was suddenly paralyzed.

"I-I can't move......!!!", Utau said angrily as she tried to move.

"To bad I paralyzed you guys...", Rena said as she walked towards Tadase.

She lifted Tadase's head up with her pointer finger to make him face her and smile evilly again.
"Ha ha... Looks like I have won this..."

"Rena, great job you didn't fail me...Now get rid of them...", Hoshina said as he finished setting up the things in the suit case.

Rena dropped her smile then raised her scythe and said, "welcome to hell blonde kid...!", she swing her scythe down with a smile evil smile.

Myster then flew in front of Tadase and said, "Rena...! Please I beg of you! Please stop this, right now...!!!"

----------

~ A/N ~

Hey guys!! ^.^ How is it? I know, I'm evil for leaving it at that ( cliffhanger I guess you would called that. -_- ). Hmmm I wonder what's going on now? And what's going to happen to Tadase and Myster? Even though I'm the author... xD I hope you guys enjoyed my fun treat ( or reward as you may call it ). At first I knew exactly what to put for part 15, but after part 15 I just didn't knew what to put for 16 and 17. I only had very few ideas for part 16, but for part 17 I didn't knew ( Warning I cursed for some reason even though I could had rephrase this sentence entirely ) what the hell to put in it!!! I had so much trouble to the point that I couldn't think anymore. So don't get mad at me if this wasn't what you guys thought how it was going to go. I have a sore throat ( for a while ) and had been getting more tried and sleepy lately... Well either way I hoped you guys enjoy this!

Until next time I'll write to you guys, later! ^.^

- Michtell773

P.S.

I feel like these parts are a bit late so I'm sorry for you guys having to wait very long for me to just write these three parts... T.T I feel so ashame...!!! I think I'll just go to a corner and just cry myself to sleep... So again I apologize ( even though I have nothing to apologize for... Though I'll keep a side note saying 'Micthell773 is an Baka ( idiot )' ) Oh yeah.......! Remember my latest 'Author note' I asked who should I ship Rena with well if you chosen the 'Forever alone path' I have a surprise for you especially and the other readers but mainly the people that chosen that path. In the next part it's waiting for you..... >:D