A lost shugo girl pt9

'After that day when she fell off the roof and disappeared, she didn't show up to school for a few days' Kukai thought as he looked out of the window during class.

----------------------------------------------

After-school...

"She wasn't in class today either?", Tadase said with a worry expression.

"Why do you care so much about her, Tadase?", Amu asked irritated that Rena is getting all of the attention.

"I think I knew her, when I was 4 years old...", Tadase answered.

Everyone looked at him with a surprised expression wanting to know what was this about.

----------------------------------------------

At the park...

"So this is where we met her right, Ikuto?", Utau asked looking around to find the place where she was playing with Ikuto and Tadase when they were little kids.

"Yeah, I heard that she wasn't spotted at school for a few days already", Ikuto said.

They both froze when they heard a rustle in the bushes and a figure came towards them.

"Ikuto, Utau, what are you guys doing here?", the figure said. As it got closer and they realized it was Tadase.

"We're looking for the place we played at when we were little kids...", Utau answered him.

"Oh... Really I was going to do that too", Tadase mumble.

Ikuto and Utau's eyes widen when they heard that. They both thought that he would stop them from searching.

A few minutes later after searching...

"...I think I found it...", Ikuto said.

As they got closer to the place, they notice a figure laying right near the area.

"Rena!", they all said in unison, shocked to find her laying there injured.

"W-what happen to you?!?", Tadase said angrily.

"Mmmnnn....", Rena said.

It seem that she was asleep there. Rena's character spotted them and flew towards them.

"PLEASE SAVE RENA!!! I'm begging you please save her...", Myster said with tears in her eyes.

"Okay, but your gonna have to explain what had happen to her", Ikuto said.

Utau hide behind Ikuto because she couldn't take in the condition that Rena was in. Tadase was patting Utau's back for support as he look at Rena with a sad expression.

----------------------------------------------

A few minutes later...

Rena woke up in a dark place.

'Where am I? Who am I? Whats this place? I don't want to live anymore...'

Suddenly it became very bright where it show different pieces of memories of her past.

'Is this my past? Is this what happened to me?'

The place turned dark again and showed even more memories of her past.

'W-w-what is this? I'm scared... Is this really my past? Then why couldn't I remember anything when I woke up in that strange room? Whats going on? I don't want to watch this anymore... Please make it go away...'