A moment - Pink Soldier x Player!Reader

MistyTwa requested: Pink Soldier x Reader with Fluff, and tagged :3 ?

Author's note: Here you go :D, hope it's enjoyable and similar to what you requested. Thanks for the request!

If you're wondering why Sam? It's a word in Korean meaning; three.

Nervousness. That's the emotion you felt. You sat quietly in the darkness at the back corner, near the door that led to the bathroom. You estimated that it was lights out a few hours ago, and everyone else was asleep.

A subtle tap on the single door grabs your attention. However, it was the specific tapping sequence that gained your attention, which means only one thing.

It's him.

You hurriedly stand up and peek through the small window that gives you a view of who is behind. His pink jumpsuit stood out to you. The black mask with the shape of a triangle covered his face. The machine gun hung confidently over his shoulder. He opened the door and gestured for you to follow him.

Although before you do so, you stop him. You need to know if it is him.

"The stars look beautiful tonight," You whisper. He turns to face you, careful not to make a noise. You're not sure how to react if it's not him.

"They're nothing compared to the star I get to see every day," He replies softly. You bite the inside of your cheek, hiding your smile. It is confirmed that it is, in fact, him. You remember he mentioned the name, Sam. not his real name, just a word, but it was symbolic to the number of sides a triangle has and the number on your tracksuit.

He mentioned that it would be safer for both of you if you didn't know his name. When He was sure you both were out of the view of the camera, he gently grabbed your hand. His touch was gentle.

"There is a place I want to show you, we shouldn't run into anyone, and there are no cameras there," He states tenderly. With that, you both begin your short journey.

...

You both stop in front of a pool of water. Underground, that was the first thing you thought, and the rocky interior explained it. He walks you over to a secluded spot where a blanket lies in wait. It was well hidden.

"You planned this, didn't you?" You give Sam a small smile as you take a seat, with him sitting right beside you.

"For you, only the best," He chuckles quietly, staring at you longingly through his mask. Wishing he could show you his face. Sam gestures to his shoulder, where you more than happily rest your head. A sweet gesture. He never attempted to hurt you.

He remembered the first time he saw you. It was the game red light, green light. You were troubled and scared for your dear life. Of course, everyone was, but there was something about you that caught his eye.

The light you held in your eyes. It never diminished. He hoped that you would make it through the first round, as he wanted to see more of you. Thank goodness you did.

Nevertheless, how could he forget the first time he interacted with you..well, the first time he helped you. When you played the sugar honeycomb game, the soldiers with the triangle walked around, killing anyone who broke their shape. Sam, however, stayed near you. He was impressed when you chose the umbrella shape, but also, for some reason, he feared your choice as well.

When you broke a part of the umbrella shape before another pink soldier saw it, he pretended to trip over you. Still, he was careful not to hurt you, immediately dropping something discreetly hidden from cameras or watchful eyes of the supervisors. He dropped an umbrella shape that had already been cut out.

Luckily the other soldiers were momentarily distracted by someone else breaking a part of their shape. Sam stood up and dusted off his shoulders as though nothing had happened. Everything started from then on.

"What are you thinking about?" Your words bring Sam out of his thoughts. He lightly places his arms around your shoulders, leaning his pink hooded head on top of yours tenderly. "The moment we met," He answers. You grin at this.

"I mean, I wouldn't call it the moment we met, more like the moment you helped me cheat," Sam's chest vibrates from laughter, trying hard not to make a racket.

"For you, I'd do anything. I would run across the ocean for you if I could." You tilt your head upwards, staring at his mask, seeing a glimpse of his eyes.

"No one can run across the ocean,"

"I can," He states, seriously looking straight ahead. This made you laugh silently at his attempt to look heroic. After a few minutes of comfortable silence, you open your mouth.

"Will I ever get to see your face, Sam?" You sigh. Sam is silent for a moment.

"Yes..." You open your mouth about to reply, but he beats you to it. "Let me accompany you back to the room. It's almost time for me to head back for the morning check-up."

Sam doesn't hesitate and immediately stands up, helping you up as well. After hiding the blanket, you both make your way back to the room. Once you arrive outside the room, the lights are off a positive sign for you both. You are about to enter the room, but a gentle tug stops you.

Before you can comprehend what is happening, a light peck caresses your cheek. It's Sam. You don't ignore the fact that he was handsome. Immediately he covers his face. On the next meet, you hope he can reveal his name.

He opens the door slowly, preventing any noise from waking up the other players. Blush adorns your cheeks as you enter the room, and a whisper enters your ears before you hear the door close behind you.

"You have a game to win so that we can watch the stars together."