One Last Time - Cho Sang-woo x Happy!Reader

Anonymous requested: Could you do a sangwoo x reader(any gender, idc) no smut please, you can do what you wish with it, just make him nice if possible? Thanks!

Author's note: Here you go, fellow reader! I decided on gender-neutral,so you can choose in what type of pov you would like to read this in. I hope you enjoy it and thanks for requesting!

The first time Sang-woo noticed you was when everyone woke up. The confused fear on everyone's face was there but not on yours. You were cheery.

Why in the world were you so happy? Sang-woo didn't understand that. You were probably, no, and you were the only person here who had an aura of happiness and excitement.

In the situation everyone was in, happiness was something only a dream held. Every single player was filled with fear and anxiety. That didn't phase you, and immediately Sang-woo noticed this. Perhaps you were on something that made your brain mess with your emotions. Although he instantly disregarded that thought. 

If you all woke up in an enormous room filled with bunk beds, dressed in teal tracksuits and no clue how you got there, how would you be able to take substances anyway? He watched you as you approached an elderly man who was talking to who he noticed was Gi-hun.

"Hello sir and..." You trail off waiting for the other man, with the number 456 to give you his name. "Gi-hun," He gives you a nod accompanied with a small smile, which you more than happily return.

"I'm Y/n...this is strange right? We end up taking a lift, and before we know it, here we are," You give an exaggerated look around the room. 

"Hold on. Where was I just then?" The elderly man cuts in, seeming confused and slightly annoyed. You turn to Gi-hun with a questioning gaze. 

"He is counting everyone in the room," He replies. Your mouth forms an 'O' shape, understanding what he is doing.

"Up on that board, sir. There is 456 here." Gi-hun informs the man, who clears his throat. "Oh. Look, you were given the number 1 and Y/n, you have the number 7. And I'm..Oh. I'm the last," Gi-hun looks at his number. The elderly man chuckles, which you can't help but smile.

"I know that. I'm just counting the numbers. My doctor said counting is good, so I don't get dementia or anything-" Before he can continue, you immediately throw your arms softly around him.

"You can't die, sir. I just met you. We were supposed to talk about our families and how we plan to have a get together with Gi-hun. Not only that, then you get to the doctor, and he heals you completely, and then we can run around, and you can become my friendly best elderly friend."

Sang-woo, who is leaning against a nearby bed, laughs softly at your rambling, fixing his glasses. You sure were an interesting person.

...

The second time, Sang-woo ended up speaking to you. This time you were no more in that disorienting room, and now you were with Sang-woo, talking about how you ended up playing Red light, green light.

"What made you end up here..in debt. You don't have to answer, but you don't look like someone who would be here...?" You trail off, asking the man beside you, while Ali was on the phone calling someone. Sang-woo looks down, not sure if he should answer, although he does anyway.

"I took money from some people...and I need to pay them back," Sang-woo gives a vague answer. You noticed this but decided not to push. "You?" A shrug is your response.

"I ended up investing in a Ponzi scheme and lost billions of won, and people that trusted me filed lawsuits," Sang-woo adjusts his glasses. He understood why he was being chased by the law and how he was wrong, but you? Once he heard your reason, it frustrated to no end.