Secret Endeavour - The Front Man x Player!F!Reader

Sharotto24 requested: Can you please do the front man x reader female (fluff)?

Author's note: Here you go! I hope you enjoy it, and thanks for requesting! :)

It's safe to say that the majority of the players was targeting you. Why? Well, it seems that word might've gotten around that you could predict each game that was to come. Probably.

Well...you couldn't predict it. You had someone that helped you. However, they didn't have to know that.

"Hey, 10. Want to join our team?" Player 212 called out to you. Although you could tell, it wasn't a question. You knew her name, and it was Mi-nyeo. You knew every single player's name, but no one knew yours, only your number, 10.

You shake your head at her as your eyes roam around the large bedroom.

There was no intention you had of joining a 'team'. You watched how players trusted each other and ended up stabbing each other in the back.

...

It was time for the next game, Marbles. The guards told everyone to grab a partner. You didn't want to participate, but unfortunately, you were one of the last players who needed a partner. To your unfortunate luck, it was Mi-nyeo.

"Hey! Now I know we will win this game, like a piece of cake," She said confidently as she nudged your side. You laughed at this. She had no idea what would happen in this next game. Mi-nyeo raised an annoyed eyebrow at this.

"You think I'm a loser, don't you!" You furrow your eyebrows in confusion. The last time you checked, you don't remember thinking that. Then again, this is Mi-nyeo you're talking about, and she's a bit crazy.

"Oh, so you don't want to say anything because you think I'm too pathetic to win, huh!?" She yelled, pointing at you with an accusing finger. "You think I want to be partnered with you? Huh, 10!?" You don't say anything, as she isn't worth your time.

A few guards approached you, two had the triangle masks, and one had the square mask.

"Player 010, follow us," The guard with the square-shaped mask deadpans. Without a doubt, you follow them, and you'd have a better chance following them than being left with a crazy woman. Let's hope this isn't the day you die.

"What? Hey, hold on a second. Why is the room empty?" You could hear the fear in Mi-nyeo's voice fade out as you left the white room.

Seconds later, you are standing in front of a large door, and the guards leave. Once you enter the room, walk down a hallway, with a figure standing behind a couch watching the screen.

"Why is it, whenever I do my best to get you alone, someone always makes a scene?" The Front Man turns to you. He had his dark black coat and his mask still on, a slight smirk formed on your lips.

"At least they would focus less on why I'm getting called rather and meeting you," You give the tall man in front of you a cheeky grin. He freezes for a moment, thinking about what you just said.

"Am I that obvious?"

A giggle escapes your lips as you watch how his body tenses. You tilt your head, raising an eyebrow.

"What do you think?" You ask him. The tall man speed walks towards the door, his pistol in his hand.

"Wait, where are you goin-"

"To kill everyone that knows about us?" The Front Man cuts you off. Your eyes widen in disbelief. He can't be serious. Before he can leave the room, you rush over to him and grab his wrist.