Always Watching - Seong Gi-hun x Pink Soldier!Reader

Authors note: I didn't say get to say this but WE HAVE REACHED 14K READES AND MORE THAN 350 VOTES. Thank you so much everyone!

٩(^ᴗ^)۶

I've been taking some time with these oneshots because I'm working on some things but thank you all for your patience and support.

Seong Gi-hun, player 456.

How could you ignore him? The happy aura that surrounded him. You wondered how he did so well to keep his composure, especially since he was with another four hundred and fifty-five strangers.

The way he seemed calm intrigued you. His demeanour was different.

Your attention focused on him as soon as you saw him on the monitors. He woke up confused and lost, which wasn't a surprise, but he had no fear, only confusion. Being one of the head supervisors of the monitor room was the best part of your job.

"Zoom in on player 456," You call out to one of the guards that were also a supervisor but had less authority than you.

In a second, the camera faces Seong Gi-hun, who was talking to Oh Il-nam, the head of the operation and your main boss.

Unfortunately, you couldn't hear what was said, meaning you couldn't hear Gi-hun's voice. However, you took this moment to admire his features. His dark, medium, messy, yet well-placed hair framed his face perfectly. The light in his eyes was fascinating.

"I apologise, but The Front Man has requested that you make your first appearance in front of the players," A voice knocks you out of your trance. You clear your throat, regrettably looking away from the screen.

This was your chance. You wanted to see him or at least catch a glimpse of him at each moment you could get. Plus, being part of the supervisors was a bonus, and you had a chance to see him in person even if he wouldn't notice you.

At this very moment, you were excited. You get to see player 456 up close. Before you leave, you insert a voice modifying chip to help cover up your natural voice and make you sound more intimidating.

"Let's go,"

...

"Remember, don't reveal your identity and don't answer questions unless your supervisor or I requested you to do so," You state seriously, standing in the middle of eight soldiers with circle masks on. They nod respectfully.

The large doors open, and you enter the large bedroom. A fight was happening, but your entrance stopped them from continuing as they watched you curiously.

As soon as you stop above the stairs, your eyes search for one specific player. When your eyes land on his figure, you feel your heart stop for a moment or was it nerves?

You stepped forward, looking at all four hundred and fifty-six players.

"I would like to extend a heartfelt welcome to you all. Everyone here will participate in six different games over six days, and those who win all six games wILL receive a handsome cash prize."

"And why should we believe that?" A man calls out. You inwardly roll your eyes. He didn't even let you finish.

"Y-you took all our stuff and out us to sleep coming here, and you brought us to this strange warehouse. Now you're saying you'll pay us if we go and play a few games?" He continues. Even though he has a valid point, you can't help but feel slightly annoyed at his curiosity.

"You really expect us to believe that?" He adds in. You sigh softly.

"We reluctantly took all those measures to maintain confidentiality as we brought you here. We'll return everything once the games are over,"