Company - The Salesman x Saleswoman!Reader

XoXo_246requested: Maybe you can make a saleswoman reader and the salesman ship.

seungminiqrequested: Can you do a salesman x reader? Fluff :))

Author's note: Because these requests were similar, I combined them. Thank you both for requesting. Just hope it's fluffy enough and that you enjoy this!

Unfortunately, Wattpad didn't accept two usernames that I could use to dedicate one part, I hope it's okay if I just tagged you both.

Again I apologise for the wait, but thank you for reading, voting, commenting. Everyone reading is amazing!

You sat quietly in your mentor's office, blankly staring at the beige folder and the black briefcase before you.

"Are you going to keep staring at it or what?" A voice says beside you. You sigh at this. Shaking your head, you push both objects away from you.

"I...don't want to..." You turn to the man beside you. He was meant to show you the ropes, how things work as a salesman for them.

You regretted accepting this job. At first, you were personally interviewed by someone they called The Front Man. It shocked you when they said they needed to do background, passport and ID checks. You didn't understand why. However, you now realize why they had to do so.

If you were trustworthy enough.

That's when your life changed.

At this moment, It was your first day being on the field, and you were assigned someone who was more experienced in this job. He was your mentor, and before this day, he has been teaching you how to do the job correctly and how to act.

"You do know Y/n, not doing anything will get you nowhere," The salesman says, taking a seat beside you.

"This is a simple job, trust me," Your eyes narrow at the tall, handsome man.

"Simple?" You scoff. Of course, he would say something like that. He has been doing it for longer than you. Mind the fact that your job is to invite people to play a game with you, but they need to be basically at the bottom of the food chain and swimming in debt. Which explained the folder, everyone you needed to recruit.

"Can you explain it to me again?" You ask, knowing you have no choice but to do this job. The salesman pats your shoulder comfortingly. He was in your shoes a few years ago, so he understood why you seemed so conflicted.

The salesman pulls out his briefcase and opens it. It had bills stacked in hundreds of thousands of wons.

"This briefcase is what will lure every person you will be targeting. However, you need to invite them politely to play a game.." You nod at the information.

"..Remember, you must always keep your emotions away and use your head," The salesman continues. He pulls out his folder, gesturing you to grab yours as well, to which you comply.

"Every salesperson is given their folder that has specific people that we must target...your height, build, and strength are taken into consideration as well. This means you are only given people you'd be able to handle, in case things turn violent,"

He gives you a small smile. Your attention to every word makes him proud that you are focusing. The last recruit he had wouldn't pay attention and ended up stealing a few bills from his briefcase, resulting in the recruit facing death.

When The Front Man informed the salesman that he would be assigned to assist another recruit, he wasn't happy until he saw you.

You looked like a deer walking into a den of lions. Although the way you held yourself was a different sight for him. Usually, recruits were extremely scared. Especially when they got informed that in-depth detail about them will be required, they would chicken out.