The Waiter - Hwang Jun-ho x VIP!Reader

Author's note: I was not expecting to post this late, and I'm really sorry for keeping you all waiting for so long.

A HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT...THE BOOK MADE IT OVER 2K READS AND 63 VOTES...

( ◑‿◑)ɔ┏🍟--🍔┑٩(^◡^ )

It warms my heart knowing you all enjoy these oneshots of Squid Game. A personal thank you from me!

"Do you have to go...it's so early?" You pout slightly playing with the golden fox bracelet that Jun-ho gave you for your birthday present. 

You were disappointed at the fact that your boyfriend, Jun-ho, had to leave. He had some business to attend to in South Korea. Yet here you both were in Japan, and he was a detective in South Korea.

"Didn't you say you have a business trip and you have to leave tomorrow nigh-"

"-Thanks for reminding me," You cut him off with a groan. It didn't matter if you were the CEO of one of the best Entertainment companies in Tokyo. You wanted to spend more time with Jun-ho.

You couldn't cancel your business trip as it was necessary. It wasn't a business trip, to begin with, but you couldn't mention to Jun-ho that you were participating in an exclusive gambling project in South Korea. Who knows how he might react.

"Anytime, and at least we have this whole day together?" You don't respond, clearly showing your disappointment of not having more time to spend with Jun-ho, but you completely understood. 

Both of you couldn't miss essential appointments. Jun-ho had to work on a case, but he was very vague on it. You had to travel to South Korea, as you were part of an exclusive gambling project.

A soft kiss on your forehead grabs your attention.

"A kiss won't-" He cuts you off with a kiss on your cheek this time. "I won't fall for that one-" This time, he cuts you off with a kiss dangerously close to your lips.

"Not even close.." You wait for another kiss, but this time Jun-ho doesn't cut you off. Your eyes narrow at the smirk he directs to you.

"Your kisses are terrible," Of course, you didn't mean that. You give Jun-ho a soft glare, who laughs at your reaction. 

The adorableness you held was cute, and he couldn't deny it. His pitch-black hair was perfectly cut and the gorgeous dark black eyes made you feel loved. You couldn't deny the handsome man before you. 

"If you want a better one, you will have to wait until we meet again,"

...

Two days later, you and six other VIPs are seated in your separate private sections. This was your business trip. You took part in what was illegal gambling, betting on people who were in debt. You were an investor in the project, much like the other VIPs.

The seven of you were some of the world's wealthiest people, and you were offered an opportunity to take part in an exclusive project only certain people were allowed in. You felt bad that you didn't tell Jun-ho, but he was a detective and you couldn't allow him to get involved. Your mind couldn't comprehend what would happen if he found out what you were doing.

A few minutes into the game which was about stepping on specific glass panels, you noticed a waiter who had a familiar figure, although the mask made it hard to identify who it was.

You regarded the waiter and how his finger would twitch slightly every time one of the players scream as they fell. It reminded you of Jun-ho. Jun-ho would always twitch in unease when he witnessed something that made him extremely uncomfortable. The waiter was similar.