❞ 𝗚𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗠𝗘 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗢𝗙 𝗬𝗢𝗨 ❞

❞ You're leaving? ❞

You're leaving?

Taiju asked, the woman standing up from his bed and getting dressed."I wish I could stay but, I have to get home before it gets too late." Y/N explained."Let me drive you home." Taiju quickly offered, not necessarily wanting to leave her presence yet.

"It's fine, my house isn't too far from yours. Thank you though." She assured, leaving the male's room as he sat there blankly, feeling unsatisfied.

He bolted up, trying to catch the woman before she left though she had already left the home. It was too cold for him outside to chase after her with only boxers, after all, it wasn't that deep.

He hit the wall with his fist, leaving a dent as he went into his room, muttering something to himself. He'd just text her and see if next time she came over she'd stay. That's if she wanted a next time. Taiju sure hope she did, because the way she left had him feeling empty. Weird. He wasn't one to feel this way.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"H-Hah! T-Taiju~" the woman moaned, trying to keep her voice down to prevent embarrassment. The man had gripped her ankles, the two of her legs being in the air while his member slipped in and out of the girl whose virginity was given to him.

"Oh yes! Taiju!~" she whimpered, the man speeding up as he released her ankles, gripping her waist."Have you ever done this before? You're so loud for no reason~" he questioned, a seemingly smug smile on his face.

"N-No..." she muttered, the man's expression changing to a degree. He thought she was just another girl, but considering he was the one taking her virginity, he wanted to make it the best she'd ever have. It was a pride thing.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Ah fuck~ just like that baby~oh god~" The man's husky voice groaned as she road him roughly, getting close to her release."L-Like this?~" Y/N moaned, Taiju gripping her waist harshly while leaving bruises on his the woman's waist."Ah~ I'm c-cumming~" she whimpered, releasing on the man's cock.

Her juices coated his throbbing erection as he groaned, speeding up the woman's pace. His lips pressed against the smooth skin on her chest, the woman tightening around him. He pulled away, looking up at the woman in pure ecstasy.

"Hah take it~ shit.." Taiju moaned, cumming inside of the woman. The girl shivered, the man's cum dripping from her core.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Why're you crying?" Taiju asked, trying to soften his rough voice. It disgusted him how weak and vulnerable he was making himself for a mere woman who was only to pass time. He'd need to go to church in the morning after this.

"Nothing... it just hurts," Y/N muttered, her legs closed tightly under the sheets. Maybe he should've been more gentle on her. He choked on the words that threatened to come from his mouth, disgusted at himself."I'm sorry. Take a nap and I'll get you some Tylenol." He said, getting up, bringing back the pill and water.

She took both, the man holding her closely as he sighed. It wouldn't hurt to show a little sympathy this one time for her, after all, maybe God brought them together for a reason. Taiju had been praying a lot recently, maybe this was the lord repaying him.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Taiju let out a yell in annoyance, annoyed he let the woman leave just yet. Was God taking everything away from him already? He hadn't even hit her, nor has he abused her whatsoever. So why did she leave so soon? Wasn't there anything special about that night to her?

Taiju wasn't letting her leave his life just yet.