❞ 𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗗𝗥𝗜𝗩𝗜𝗡' 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗛 ❞

❞ I'm so glad to be home

I'm so glad to be home.

Y/N sighed as she entered the door of her apartment, Taiju behind her."You should move in with me. It's more convenient." He said, Y/N taking it into consideration.

"Help me unpack. And are you staying the night or going back to your place?" Y/N asked, locking the door before taking her suitcases to her room." Staying the night. I'll stay over here for a few days or so before going back." He said, Y/N nodding as the two headed to her room, unloading her filled suitcase.

Once finished Y/N went to the bathroom to place her Deodorants and things back, Taiju putting his clothes in the washer. Y/N changed into black spandex shorts and one of Taijus shirts as she left her room to go to the kitchen.

She began doing dishes she forgot she left, not sensing Taiju coming behind her. He picked her up by her waist, raising her up and down."What're you doing?! Put me down!" She exclaimed in surprise, her wet hands dripping water."I wanted to see if I could pick you up easily." He muttered placing her down, deep in thought as she looked at him like a mad man before laughing. He gave her a small smile as she hit his chest.

In general, she was surprised he could pick her, she was over 130, and not skinny in any way. She eyed him for a moment before continuing her dishes, the man getting out of his head and wrapping his arms around her."Once you're done, put on a jacket and shoes. We're going out to eat." He said, the woman nodding.

He forced himself off of the woman, not wanting to take his hands off of her. She wanted to know why he was so curious to see if he could pick her up. She felt like a toy or something the way he effortlessly picked her up.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I'm so full." Y/N groaned as the two walked around, looking in shops."Good, now you won't be hungry later. We're not stopping for water breaks or food breaks." Taiju hummed, taking her hand in his."What do you mean? What're we doing later?" Y/N asked, the man taking her into a store."Hm? Oh, nothing. Watching a movie." He responded bluntly.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"You like this one?" Taiju asked, pointing at a diamond ring with several smaller diamonds surrounding the larger one. "Oh my god, it's perfect!" She muttered, looking at it before catching a glimpse at the price tag. "But that price... I'll pass." She laughed softly, Taiju nodding. He simply took a picture of it with his phone and began walking out with the woman.

The two began walking to the train station to get back to Y/N's apartment, the hustle and bustle of the city being loud. Even then, the two could hear each other well, as if it was silent."I love you Y/N." He said, Y/N looking up at him."I love you too Taiju." She responded simply, Taiju not speaking the rest of the way to the train station.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

It was crowded on the train, the man holding the woman closely as his hands never left his waist. He wouldn't risk the chance of some predator hoping to cop a feel on the woman, his arms slipping around her waist to hold her more securely.

Y/N simply embraced his touch, enjoying the closeness to him as he spoke."What movie are we watching when we get back? I was thinking Friday the 13TH or the Final destination." He asked, the train stopping at the first stop, tons of people getting off.

"Oooo final destination sounds good. It's so cliche I find it funny." Y/N hummed, Taiju giving her a small grin and nod. The train began moving abruptly as Taiju and Y/N were forced into the opened seats behind them, the woman landing on his lap. His hands wrapped around her, resting his chin on her head as he sighed.

He was ready to get home.