❞ 𝗜 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗧𝗘𝗟𝗟 𝗛𝗜𝗠 ❞

❞ Oh hello, Mr

Oh hello, Mr. Shiba.

The female teacher said as Taiju entered, removing her glasses. It was as if she was trying to make an advance at him, her tone being rather flirty. Yuzuha entered the room, as well as Hakkai."Why, if it isn't the Shiba siblings as well.

How are you two? Understanding the homework alright?" She said a fake smile on her face. Y/N entered behind the two, the woman's smiling dropping."Who's this?" She asked with a pleasant look on her face. It was forced.

"Y/N. Y/N L/N. 'Mr. Shiba's' girlfriend and 2nd guardian of these two." Y/N hummed, her arm around the two despite Hakkai being relatively taller. He was 6'0 after all... He and Taiju were like monsters compared to her and Yuzuha.

"Well... what brings you four in?" She asked, Y/N stepping forward and sitting on a desk."Oh you know... you trashing Yuzuha's grade. I looked over her test, and her answers were perfect." Y/N said, the woman holding a surprised look.

"Ms..... Ah, that's right, Ms. Hamada. Care to explain?" Y/N asked, standing up, directly in front of the woman."Her answers were incorrect-" "No, what you're telling us is incorrect. Lucky for her, I have a biology major, and everything on that test was correct."Y/N stated.

"I was an intern at this school last year as well, so I'm familiar with the work. So, let me say this. Turn that into her well deserved A, or we'll have some problems, sweetie." Y/N said, patting her shoulder with a smile. Y/N began walking out though the teacher spoke.

"I can't change grades. That's final. Tell the brat to try harder or something on her work." She said rudely, Y/N turning around and punching her in the face. The three froze, unsure if what happened was real. She swung again, a cracking noise echoing as Y/N's fist connected with her nose.

"How about now? Or do I need to hit you a few more times to change your silly ass rule? Open your laptop, and get to work or I'll put you in the same cemetery as your great grandparents." Y/N threatened, letting out a small laugh.

The woman held her face where she was hit, a tooth falling from her mouth as she opened her laptop. Y/N must've fractured her nose as well, as it bled pure red blood... The grade had been changed."You don't wanna fuck with me. If I have to come back in here about a grade, say your prayers because I'll be giving your trifling ass a 1 way trip to heaven. " Y/N hummed.

"And another thing, You got a husband. Don't go around flirting with people's boyfriends, because a little birdy told me you were sleeping with a teacher too. It'd be a shame if someone found out. But that's up to you." Y/N chuckled, heading out of the classroom."U-Uh, see you Monday, Ms. Hamada!" Hakkai called out politely as he left. The others followed as Taiju spoke,

"....that was... interesting."

"Y/N just handed Ms. Hamada's ass to her..."

"Don't curse too loud Yuzuha, Big bro might hear you."

"You're right, my bad.."