❞ 𝗟𝗘𝗧'𝗦 𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗣𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗛𝗜𝗠 ❞

❞ So you've been lying to me? ❞

So you've been lying to me?

Taiju questioned, Y/N shaking her head."No, I was just saying-" "It's lying if you don't really love me." He cut her off, Y/N pausing."I didn't say I didn't love you Taiju-" "You just said you didn't. That you were doing this to see if you felt anything for me." He said, Y/N staying silent.

"Get out of my face. I don't wanna look at you. Not until you get your shit together." Taiju said."Taiju just listen to me-" "I said go!" His loud voice roared as he turned around to face her, his hand going across her face with a loud sound of impact. He had slapped her.

Y/N held her face, looking up at him with furrowed eyebrows as her eyes watered slightly. She wasn't about to cry in front of any nigga, but damn did it hurt. His hands were rough and firm. He held a shocked look, surprised at what he did. He couldn't believe he had slapped her. He stood frozen, the girl hurrying out as she slipped on her shoes.

He finally snapped out of it, trying to catch up to her to apologize. He didn't mean any of it. He was just emotional about her, to the point where it was dangerous. He just wanted to feel loved, without any ifs or buts about it. They shouldn't have been fighting, Y/N should be in his arms right now.

He fucked up.

Y/N hurried out of the house, Taiju unable to catch her as he hurried after her, the cold air making him shiver. She had disappeared in the darkness as he dropped onto the porch, sitting on the steps.

He sat quietly, holding his head in his hands as he shot up. His phone was in his hands, calling the woman as she refused to answer. He texted her, endlessly as she ignored each ding.

He didn't fuck up. He absolutely ruined everything.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Y/N decided to be honest with him. She couldn't say she loved him, but she knew she felt something for him. Maybe it would develop into love. That's all. But he didn't wanna listen, he was too busy being caught in the fact that she wasn't sure about her feelings, when he himself was sure about his love for her.

Weeks had gone by, though Taiju would still continuously text her each day. good morning, how's your day, I miss you, I'm sorry, and everything in between. Y/N wouldn't even open his messages, though when they'd pop up, her heart would ache slightly. Maybe she needed to block him.

Taiju would only pray each day, begging for forgiveness from the lord. Begging he'd bring her back to him. It was as if he couldn't live without her. The two siblings couldn't either, having no mother-like figure in their lives once again.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"You've been attending both Saturday and Sunday services each weekend. Why's that my son?" The pastor asked, Taiju sighing. He looked up at the man, speaking, "The lord... has taken away something from me. It's because of my sins. I just... want her back. But, if I try, I'll be betraying god, because I'd disobey him 100 times if it meant I'd make her happy." Taiju muttered. He then spoke,

"I just hope she's waiting for me."