❞ 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗕𝗔𝗗 ❞

❞ Amen

Amen.

Taiju muttered, holding the woman's hands together as they sat in the pews of the church. The pastor continued speaking, the man holding her hand as he listened closely. The woman watched Taiju's attentiveness, tracing the veins on his hands as she listened as well.

"Repent. That's all there is to it when it comes to our savior." The pastor said, Taiju nodding as if he were talking directly to him.

"Dear father, please forgive me for all my sins. My bodily lust. The formication. I'm sorry for it all. I know I'll commit these sins again, as long as I'm with her, though I still apologize. In thou name, I pray, amen." He muttered under his breath.

The girl heard it all, realizing he was asking forgiveness for the sex they had since it was premarital."Taiju, I wanna go home now. It's cold, and I'm tired." She said quietly.

He gave her a stern look as he spoke," We'll leave when the service is over. Just sit tight." He assured, his hand gripping her thigh as she did as she was told. If he wanted to, he could grip slightly harsher, and it's most likely leave a bruise.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Don't hit them... it's just a grade." Y/N said, holding the man's hand as he looked down at her. He was inclined to slap her as well. The man lowered his hand as he sighed, speaking to her.

"You handle it then. Because in order for them to get it through their heads, some form of punishment is needed." He said, the woman nodding.

He left and went to his room, the woman standing there with the two kids." I'm so sorry... does he always?..." she asked softly, the two nodding. Y/N wrapped her arms around the two in a hug, huffing as she spoke.

"I'll be around more often, so don't worry. I'm going to have a talk with him, when I get back, take out the tests and I'll help you guys practice." Y/N said, Yuzuha nodding as they stood quietly.

"You shouldn't hit them you know... it's this thing called abuse, and it's frowned upon." Y/N said, Taiju raising his eyebrow."They're my siblings, I raise them. I discipline them how I see fit." He said, standing up as the girl was forced to look up at him.

She then crossed her arms, "Well, they're my boyfriend's siblings, which means I have a say in how they're disciplined." She retorted, the man pausing."Boyfriend? So we're a thing now huh?" He questioned, Y/N nodding.

" Yeah we are. Now stop hitting those children, or else you'll be single as hell. Because if you're disciplining them like that, I'd hate to be the one having your kids." She spat, placing her foot down. He held a crazed look on his face, letting out a laugh as he grabbed her neck.

The woman let out a whimper in pain, as his grip was tight."You're talking back to me? Ah, that's cute. You don't run shit around here, princess." He began, releasing her. He pushed her onto the bed roughly, the woman letting out a small scream in surprise. He then spoke,

"I'll take your little advice, but don't think you can just talk to me any kind of way and leave the room being able to walk."