❞ 𝗜 𝗚𝗢𝗧 𝗔 𝗝𝗢𝗕 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗬𝗢𝗨 ❞

❞ Better hurry up or you'll get cock blocked again

Better hurry up or you'll get cock blocked again.

Y/N giggled, Taiju gripping her waist as he thrust at his own pace."Oh f-fuck~ you feel so good princess~" he muttered, fucking her not being enough. He wanted to be in her skin at this point, barely being able to pull out.

The woman was bent over the counter, as the two had gotten up early to make breakfast. Though as Y/N was gathering the ingredients he had stopped her, needing to finish what she started. After all, he'd gone over 2 weeks without sex. So, he slipped her panties to the side and got to work.

His arms wrapped around her, the man kissing her back and neck, pulling her hair slightly as she arched her back." Y/N~ hah~" he moaned in her ear, almost sounding like a whimper as he twitched inside her.

The man let out groans, moans, and whimpers into the woman's ear as he was close to his orgasm, Y/N letting out brief moans as he began hitting her g-spot.

The woman came, tensing and tightening around him as he let out a restricted whine. He was at Y/N's mercy, his vision and logical thinking clouded by lust and pleasure.

"A-Ah~ cumming~" he whimpered, though he quickly cleared his throat hoping she wouldn't catch that. Y/N 100% caught that. The man thrust a few more times before cumming, breathing heavily and letting out moans of pure pleasure, his warm cum filling the woman.

His grip on her tightened, his short nails pressing into her sides as his eyes rolled in complete ecstasy.

It was a rather large load, considering he hadn't came in 2 weeks.  His seed filled her womb, the girl feeling full as he continued thrusting slowly. "Oh fuck~ mm~ shit~" Taiju groaned, pulling out slowly, some of his cum dripping from the woman. He cleaned her up, fixing himself up as he let out a sigh of exhaustion.

He kissed her forehead, the woman fixing her panties as she let out a deep breath. "Let's... take them to get breakfast instead."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"These waffles are good!" Hakkai said, speaking with an entire waffle in his mouth."Hey, don't speak with your mouth full. We're in public." Taiju said, Hakkai nodding as he finished it."Such a cute family!" The waitress smiled, Taiju daring to crack a smile as Y/N poked his stomach laughing.

He kissed her head, mumbling something into her ear."Only reason we're here is because I'd feel bad letting you cook with my kids dripping out of you. I'm so generous aren't I?" He hummed, a small laugh exiting his mouth as she elbowed him.

"Hey, wanna go on a vacation? Just you and me?" Taiju asked, looking at his phone."Yeah, what's the plan? What're we gonna do?" Y/N asked, sipping her coffee."Visit shopping centers. Look at the scenery. Make the best of the hotel." He hummed, mumbling the last part.

If they did go, he intended on the two staying in a 5-star hotel."Sounds fun! But on one condition.." Y/N began, Taiju leaning in to hear her speak as she whispered.

"If you go the whole trip without sex, I'll buy you that expensive suit you've been looking at."