❞ 𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗣, 𝗚𝗢𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗔𝗦𝗦 𝗜𝗡 𝗠𝗬 𝗚𝗥𝗜𝗣 ❞

❞ You're so fucking naive, Y/N

You're so fucking naive, Y/N.

Taiju muttered, a dark yet smug grin on his face as he let out a small chuckle."You really thought we'd be coming home and actually watching that shit? Hakkai and Yuzuha won't be back until tomorrow night. Say your prayers." He hummed, removing his shirt as Y/N watched speechlessly. She was actually about to get what she'd been waiting for after 2 long weeks.

He kissed her neck, his hands slipping behind her as he reached under his pillow, revealing handcuffs."If you thought I'd give you what you've been wanting that easily, you're sadly mistaken. You're gonna get it in the worst way. Especially for being so... sinful in the lord's house." He laughed softly, handcuffing the woman to the headboard.

"Taiju what're you planning to do? I will swing on you if you try-" "You've been getting too mouthy with me too. Maybe I've gotten too soft. I'll be putting you back in your place as well." He said smoothly, the girl pausing. She felt a second heartbeat as the man talked to her like that, practically being in love with his tone.

"Taiju..." she managed to mutter, her eyes locking with his as he chuckled, wrapping a blindfold around her eyes as he slipped off her underwear which happened to be the only thing left on her body."The safe word? What's the safe word?" Y/N asked nervously, the man kissing her on the cheek.

"We won't be needing one."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Taiju~" Y/N moaned softly, the man's large hands cupping her breasts as he kissed and licked on them. His tongue worked wonders as the woman flinched each time, this blindfold not allowing her to prepare for whatever he'd do to her. That was honestly the best part in Taiju's mind, as it made it feel so much better.

"j-Just fuck me already~ I can't take this anymore," Y/N whined, Taiju snickering as he licked and kissed wherever he wanted. He's kissed in between her breast before leaving hickeys on her neck, the girl letting out desperate sighs. The man removed his boxers, his lengthy (and rather girthy) erection twitching at any and every touch.

This would be a long night.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Mm fuck." Taiju muttered, thrusting into the woman at a moderate to fast pace as she tugged at her handcuffs. With each thrust she tried to pull away, all of the man being too much to take as she'd let out whimpers and whines of pain and pleasure.

The man grabbed her hips and began to swing into her, giving her no room to pull away."Take it~ you wanted it, don't try to run from me now princess~" Taiju chuckled deeply, speeding up.

"I'm c-close~" Y/N whimpered, Taiju only smirking as he got rougher with his strokes. "Taiju~ oh my god~ hah~ there~" she whined as the tip of his erection began hitting the right spots."Mmm, I feel you tightening around me. Go ahead, cum princess. You deserve at least one orgasm, just know I won't be giving you the rest of them this easily." He muttered into her ear, the woman almost finishing to the low and husky tone of his voice.

After a few more thrusts she came, her juices covering his erection as he let out a shaky sigh, the women muttering incoherent praises. Taiju sped up, feeling his orgasm approach." Fuck Y/N~ I'm c-close~" he moaned in her ear, the woman tugging on the handcuffs."Take these off~ I wanna hold onto you~" Y/N muttered, the man snickering slightly as he unlocked them without stopping his strokes.

The woman's arms latched around him with the quickness as he indulged in the warmness of her womanhood."Y/N~ f-fuck-" "Taiju! Y/N! We're home early!" The two could hear Hakkai call from downstairs, before hearing footsteps coming up the said stairs.

"Damnit." Taiju muttered, quickly pulling out as he found his boxers, tossing Y/N a shirt as she hurried to put it on. Maybe this was karma for making Y/N wait so long? He quickly sprayed the room with Lysol, hoping to disperse the smell of sex as Y/N took off the blindfold.

She quickly grabbed her phone, pretending to be on TikTok as Taiju simply grabbed his bible. The door opened, Hakkai and Yuzuha letting the two know they were home."Why're you guys home so early?" Y/N asked, a small smile on her face."Oh, Yuzuha missed you-" "Stop lying you little ass hat. Just stay you missed Y/N without bringing me into it." Yuzuha laughed as Hakkai got flustered in embarrassment.

"If we came home we were hoping you could make us breakfast in the morning too." Yuzuha hummed, Hakkai nodding."Yeah of course!-" "Me and Y/N were talking about something. Mind giving us a minute? If you do, we'll take you to get food." Taiju offered, and with that, they ran off to their rooms.

" Come on let's finish what we started. "

" Actually Taiju, I think I'll make you wait :) just like how you made me wait. "