Chp:-02

Mnv was waiting for unns when he got a call and got excited.. (badme baatu gi unns ke sath pata chal jaye ga).

After 20 mins unns entered talking and that person left and unns saw mnv waiting for her . She locked the cabin so no one enters.(the glass of the cabin was on that type that people from outside cannot see once it's locked). Unns immediately hugged him and mnv hugged her back more tightly. Both were in sukoon. They parted and
Mnv:-Come let's have lunch together.
Unns:- Thank You eem een vee.
Mnv saw tears in unns eyes and he immediately cupped her face and asked her very gently
Mnv:- what's wrong babe?
Unns:- nothing
Mnv:- then why are you crying?
Unns:- because I moved on from my past just because of you. You do so much for me and I am forever grateful and thankful for that. I love you❤️.
Mnv:- Unns I don't know what happened in your past but you deserve happiness and I love you more ❤️. Now don't cry and let's have lunch.
Unns nodded and was about to sit on the chair but mnv held her wrist to stop her.
Unns:- what ?
Mnv ignored her question and made her sit on his lap and told unns
Mnv:- now I will feed you.
Unns:- but mnv mein chair pe baith jati hu na .
Mnv:- No you will sit here only and I will only feed you.
Unns smiled and agreed.
Mnv fed her with his hands and she fed him. Both were happy and chit chatting about random things.
After they finished their lunch both washed their hands and again mnv made her sit on his lap and hugged her from behind and unns kept her head on his chest. No one moved a bit also. Both were at peace but didn't know about the strom coming in their lives.

Mnv parted the hug and made her face him and without wasting time he captured her lips and they shared sweet and passionate kiss. Both of them were not ready to part but had to.

They spend sometime together and then mnv leaves for his house and unns for another meeting.

That's it for the chp. Hope you liked it and pls vote and comment.