Chp:-06

Next day they woke up, got ready and went to mnv's house. Maan had already left because he had important meeting in NYC.

They reached mnv's place and unns greeted his mom and dad. They sat on the sofa and mnv told them everything and their plan also.(aapko badme pata chale ga plan). Mnv's mom and dad agreed. And they decided to keep the wedding simple and the wedding was kept tomorrow. They got busy in the work.

At night in mnv's room. Unns was standing in balcony and was lost in deep thoughts. Mnv went near her and back hugged her. She kept her head on his chest.
Mnv:- are you happy unns?
Unns:- very happy.
Mnv:- then what are you thinking?
Unns:- that what will happen when Maan will return. He will try to harm you and I don't want that.
Mnv:- Kuch nai hoga mein hu na.

Unns hummed in reply and both went inside and slept as next day was a big day for them.

Next day both got up and got ready in different rooms and went to the mandap. Mnv was just lost in beauty of unns when he saw her.
MD:- teri hi hai voh itna maat ghur usse.😂
Mnv:- yarr dad😫
MD:- ik voh Bahot jayada sundar laag rahi hai par badme ghur lena aaj raat ko jitna ghur na hai ghur lena😂😂
Mnv:- bas na dad aur kitni taang khicho ge.

Mnv's dad laughed. Soon they got married and they took blessings of elders. They were tired so everyone went to the room but after having lunch.

That's it for the chp. Vote and comment.