Chp:-03

It was night. Unns reached home and was making dinner and the bell rang . She opened the door and found no one then her sight landed on the box kept near the door . She picked up and went inside and closed the door.

She opened the box and found a letter and some things. She read the letter and her hands started shivering and she was just speaking THIS CANNOT HAPPENE. THIS CANNOT HAPPENE.

The letter says:
Hey baby doll. Hope you remember me and I know you can never forget me. And don't worry I am back in your life and I still love you🤤(this emoji was making unns feel disgusting)
And will make sure you are mine and will make your life hell.
Yours love.
Maan.

She was crying and sat with the support of sofa and was continuously crying. Bell ramg again and she was scared to open the door but she wiped the tears and was taking baby steps towards the door. She saw from the key hole and saw mnv standing there.

She immediately opened the door and hugged him tightly and started crying. Mnv got tensed looking at her. He immediately hugged her back more tightly and took her inside and closed the door. He made her calm and asked her .
Mnv:- unns calm down and tell me what's wrong? Why are you crying?
Unns:- mnv voh vapas aa gaya! Voh vapas aa gaya!
Mnv:- kon unns?
Unns gave him the letter and mnv was read it and was shocked to see the name. He immediately took his phone and called someone.
Mnv:-Where are you?
??:- I am at home.
Mnv:- tell me where are you and don't lie to me.
??:- I am at home and why will I lie.
Mnv:- enough of maan and tell me why did you send that letter to unns.
Maan:- ohh so you know.
Mnv:- yesss
Maan:- fine she is mine and no one can take her not even you.
Mnv:- shutup.
Mnv cut the called immediately and hugged unns who was crying. Unns and mnv both had questions and decided to ask about it.

That's it for the chp. Hope you liked it and pls vote abd comment . In next chp it will be about past of unns.